Reviews for Technical Difficulties:‘Lemon Drop’ for JJulieBee
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
ABG, you rocked this one HARD! loved every snarky, smutty word! MWAH!
miska de cat chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wonderful

and lov geek edward

he sounds REALLY hott
rebecca's mom chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
THANK YOU ABG! I loved this one-shot because I love me some IT-Ward. Your description of his physical appearance was amazing. I could picture him in the my mind, and I like what I see. :o)

I can't wait for the Frenemies one-shot...woo hoo!

Take care BB!

XOX
patch138 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
very nice...I love when Geekward gets the girl!

Tiffany
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You gotta love a geeky tech Edward...sigh! Gets my lady parts all a twitter at the thought...gah! So adorable and hot and all together fanfuckingtastic...LOVED IT!
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was great. Creepy & Princess, so snarky. Thanks for sharing juliebee!
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
BAHAHAHAHAH!

I loved that ending! Granted I loved the whole thing. Most excellent transition from snark to ghn!

Excellent!

Am over the top excited for the Frienemies one-shot.

I'll be sending over pals from the Dead Confederates thread. Those ladies are FABS! They've been reading TNGUS, but didn't know you'd been under a diff penname (that they knew). I set them straight. Come play some time!

Thanks for sharing!

D

aka IslandWoman221 on Twi'ed
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That's awesome! I'm picturing my own office at work...RAWR!

Wonderful story!
romanysue chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Funny and a lovely, hot lemon. I do love me a hot geek! X
fuckaduck chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very Nicely Done. Applause Erupts All Around! Only If Geek Squad had one really good looking bronze hired 23 male with green eyes available in my neighborhood, my comp would be in need of a house call.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Awesome! Loved it. Princess Petulant is a great term.

Looking forward to our Team Skittleward story!
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
OMG ... this is what my techie boyz do ... although I don't think any of them can measure up to the adorkableness/hotness that is Edward Cullen, IT Support ... Thank you Julie for sharing your very own Fanfic with us. ABG your story is a win, as always.

Cowgirlgraphics
DeirdreJG chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was laugh out loud funny ABG. Not that I ever expect anything less.
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL That Julie is one lucky bitch ABG! Fantastic as always! THANKS FOR SHARING!
Songirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Don't tell anybody,okay? But I could die reading your stuff, alone. It's just pure win, Sweet writer girl... Thanks for making him so Robbie. Ung.

xox