Reviews for A Dragon's Heart
fat cat on drugs chapter 1 . 7/8
OMG this story is amazing! Please don't stop writing. I'm a new fan and I'm totally addicted to your story! Please come back :)))
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 30 . 1/9
4 years later, you just got a new reader. I doubt that the story is still being written, but for what it's worth, I think it's pretty fantastic. Great work
Relika chapter 30 . 12/17/2015
Perisolil chapter 30 . 12/9/2015
Hi, the last time I read your story was when I was in my early college years.

I really love your story and how you made us all tied to your story, I'm finally working now yet I sleep at past 2am everyday just so I could read your story from scratch.

We would love it so much if you could update.
2012? I trust you Don't keep us hangging.

your fans chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
hi...i really love ur story n really want to see it finish. i know u have many thing in life beside fanfiction but please...complete this story...u have got this far i believe only a few chapter left so please...complete it...because this story is really good. the plot, how u write the story...i believe there many people who really love this story too n really want to its complete. so please help all ur fans...thanks you.
Illusion137 chapter 30 . 8/16/2015
Good day, dear fellow Author-san.
I really hope that you still have time reading reviews rather than writing.

I don't remember when I started to read this story and the last chapter I'd read was chapter 27, I guess. I've started re-reading it and the last three chapters were completely new to me... I've started reading this story because of the NatsumexMikan relationship primarily. Moreover, I've thought that I'd be somehow sad and disappointed now that the battle has begun and the two will be separated (hopefully temporarily). However, I don't remember being so seriously excited while reading about a battle at two fronts. The images and scenes you describe occur in my mind as if I'm watching One Piece or something like that; and I'm not exaggerating! The moment when Tono contacts Mikan on their way and says "I can't reach Tsubasa.", I stopped eating my apple while reading it and felt an alike sting in my gut like Mikan probably felt. Maybe, it happened because Tsubasa is as important as Natsume to me... I don't know. Or maybe, because I had a strange feeling that someone might die in the end (hopefully not our protagonists) and it turned out to be Ji-chan.

Your story is an amazing adaption of the original manga to this plot: the characters, pairings, abilities/alices. I bow my head with respect and am very grateful that you've shared this one with us.

PS: I recommend every new reader of this story to read it after it's finished. I mean, come on, who am I kidding? The suspense is killing even me and I'm normally a really patient person... more or less! Never before has a story - a fan fiction kept me so hyped up. No matter how long it takes, I'm eager to know how this will end!

All in all, you and your story are awesome!

viha chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
Nooooooooo! Why do all the good stories ever finished or is so on update the story please
Elimina Alice chapter 30 . 2/9/2015
Mimi145 chapter 30 . 2/2/2015
Mimi145 chapter 19 . 2/2/2015
no offense again but chapters 14-19 are repeated chapters...perhapse you can edit them..?
Mimi145 chapter 14 . 2/2/2015 offense but this chapter is repeated... perhapse you can edit it?
UrmixMoonstone chapter 30 . 1/24/2015
I am so caught up in this story that I literally read it through the entire night and I have to now get dressed for my classes. This has been amazing, intriguing and just wonderful. I love how you kept the romance, adventure and mystery just right. Although I am extremely disappointed at the lack of updates, I truly hope that someday I will be able to enjoy the entire story. :)
icecreamnova chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
I couldn't stop laughing at the thought of mr bear beating mikan unto the sand.
icecreamnova chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Everybody getting some but natsume
Shinga1 chapter 30 . 12/20/2014
You probably have heaps of messages like this but please continue this story? I really enjoy it and I would like to see it finished.