Reviews for Not For All the World
JDRAGON528 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
but where's kagome? Now i knoooow why u name this story , not for all the world!

it took me a minute,to figure it out!lol

Its cool how u put some of the characters in highschool.
JDRAGON528 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
awwwww man, thats sad!

its alot of boy on boy action in this one ,lol
Kitty kuronekowakan chapter 37 . 9/12/2010
AWWW! I loved it! It took Hiten a long time to figure it out that Suzuka was actually smart! Love 333
Charity322 chapter 40 . 8/6/2010
Even though I kind of dropped out of the story by the end I still kept an eye on it. I did love all your Ban/Jak stuff; I'm just not good at sharing them with other chars. XD I think my favourite story of yours was 'Weird but not alone' prob followed by 'Never again'. I always felt that one just needed one more chapter to finish it off.

Sorry to hear you're leaving and best of luck with your other fiction. :)
kirayasha aka kira chapter 40 . 8/6/2010
*cries* What a beautiful & fun wedding!

I can't believe it's all over...*sighs*

Well done, Kagura-chan! I really enjoyed it, even if Takkei's a royal pain in the arse! ;p
XvampireXTiaXmewXmewX chapter 40 . 8/5/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww i can't believe it's nearly over it's so sad i think am going to cry.

Su-chan you are so cute and hiten is so lucky and he will love you no matter what.

Hiten am glad your making su-chan so happy and you two are so cute.

Bankotsu am glad you can be with Jakotsu without having to hide it anymore and you have your best friend back even if his husband to be doesn't like you that much.

Jakotsu i am glad everything between you and bankotsu is okay again and you deserve him and you two are so cute together.

can't wait for the next chapter and i think i am going to have to but a box of tissues.
Inu chapter 35 . 7/20/2010
Wow! I love this chapter! I liked the tension between Bankotsu and Hiten, and I especially liked the part where Suzaku got tough with Bankotsu ) The last half of the chapter was a little sad, but hey, "dirty laundry" as you said.
XvampireXTiaXmewXmewX chapter 39 . 7/8/2010
i loved it. i cant believe its over next chapter noooooooooooo am gonna cry next chapter i know it x
kirayasha aka kira chapter 39 . 7/7/2010
*self combusts, then dies of cuteness at the end*
Inu chapter 34 . 6/30/2010
good job! I like the whole party thing you have going on in this chapter (100% gay, LOL).
kirayasha aka kira chapter 38 . 6/21/2010
*sighs* What a beautifully fun, yet bittersweet chappie! YAY! for bachelor parties! (Am I invited? ;p)
K chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
This chapter is pretty depressing - and slightly morbid towards the end. I like how the reader is subjected to the varying points of view throughout this chapter; in truth this chapter could possibly double as a script. I also believe this is the first privat conversation between Jakotsu and Hiten (at least in a fairly long time).
kirayasha aka kira chapter 37 . 6/11/2010
Awe... despite the ups & downs, this was a very sweet, romantic chapter. *loved it*
Inu chapter 33 . 6/1/2010
My dream finally came true! D I have waited so long for this to happen! It was great! I like how it was well thought out and slow to start. Also, I came.
Inu chapter 32 . 5/30/2010
OMG I love this chapter! I really like how Jakotsu and Suzaku are constantly mistaken for women. I wonder what people would say if they found out? I really love Jakotsu's character right now (in this chapter). This is the kind of stuff I picture him doing all the time!