Reviews for Starting the Conversation
ririi69 chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
In my opinion Chuck cried too much in this chapter lol but still story is great ;)
sallysally chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
Stumbled upon this two years to the day it was completed also on Xmas day. It's truly a beautiful story. Well done.

Merry Xmas! :)
aalbrecht chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
loved this chapter!

the whole story was great

I can't wait for the show to come back on!
ellibells chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Loving the story so far! its so affectionate and it's a really good laugh! I can't stop giggling! Loving it so far thank you!
PheobeHall456 chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
i completely love this story. i read it all within thirty minutes. i dont get why chuck wouldnt be in the room during the delivery, even with his mom dying and all, but i would think that he would know tht if smoething happened to blair or the baby nd he wasnt there, he would hate himself forever. but still, the story was amazing. keep it up!
stargirl chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
small issue: Chuck's mother's name was Evelyn.
chairobsesser chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
gorgeous! i totally adore this story :D

your a great writer :D

please write more :):)
KB22 chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
I loved this story! Thank you!
ma chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
that was amazing from the beginning to the end :)
Leavingyoubehind chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
aw Really great chapter..I love the interactions between Chuck and his baby daughter, so cute! And that was an amazing story...so sad it's over! Can't wait for your next story!
wrighthangal chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
That was a great ending for a beautiful story. I throughly enjoyed reading starting the converstaion. Thank you for taking the time to write this story.
TriGemini chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
This was a great chapter!

Especially, the way you described Chuck's interaction with his newborn daughter.

Overall, I loved this story, a lot.
smartin555 chapter 12 . 12/25/2009
ADORABLE! this is SO cute! I have a cousin who is 2 and named charlotte but we call her charlie and she is a total daddy's girl too. well I loved this whole story, you did a great job!
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 12 . 12/25/2009