Reviews for Too late
bobbetter chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Depressing. Every string of fate as it's own outcome. Thank you for writing one of them.
Mz Valkyrie chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Your are an extremely talented writer to get me crying.
Snake22996 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
o man i just cant get these little one shots outta my head, your so friggin good at them well keep em up :P
Benthao2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This story is a prime example of why I love your writing. You have the uncanny ability to take something as silly and absurd as RosarioVampire, and make it sad and heartfelt. I salute you sir. You are a better writer than I could ever hope to be.
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
sadness...

but good story
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
dang that story was good but sad (
Slicerness chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i actually stopped ready rosariovampire after the 10 chapter teaser came out. as ive said before i'm really not a fan of rape and the almost rape just made me feel disgusted, mizore being my favorite character and all. but now i think i'll start again.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice one shot showing how a little thing can make such a diffrence.
Amoral Philosopher chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Though some people may be saddened by this one-shot, I actually liked it a lot. For a one-shot, this is one of my favorites. You as an author have a habit of touching on issues that many others seem to shy away from. You also seem to have no problem of having your characters carry through with their revenge when someone wrongs them or someone they care about. Many authors have the annoying habit of being set on taking the moral high-ground and not having their characters stoop to their enemy's level, but you don't. I personally love to read a darker, less moral, story than some goody goody story where the main character(s) are set on giving people second chances and not willing to kill the people who need killing simply because they see it as "wrong".

While I am not a big fan of tragic endings when the story goes on for 40,0 words or more, I have nothing against tragic endings for one-shots. Stories like your "The True Monster" and "The Master of Discipline" may have morally grey or, depending on the reader, dark endings, but they do have, in their own way, happy endings none the less.

Keep up with your style or writing and plot no matter what anyone says. You write fantastic dark fanfiction.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw, sosad!
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
So sad...so very sad.

K-B
Alhazad2003 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Erm, I can't honestly say this was one of your better works. You seem to have a habit of showing how the Monstrels and Anti-Thesis shouldn't have been shown any compassion, even if they're portrayed a bit OOC in order to do it. The girls would've at least tried to stop Moka, all that carnage wouldn't have brought Tsukune back. That might've knocked some sense into her. Even if she felt nothing killing Hokuto and his men, would she have killed all her friends in the same way?

And in case you forgot, Hokuto took down the chairman while he still wore his Holy Lock, with one finger, no less. He could've held off Moka long enough to remove it, but that would've ruined the story, wouldn't it? Gosh, I'm not trying to be offensive here, but it almost sounds personal. I'm hoping it's not the case, because it wouldn't look good on you as a writer. Being dark is one thing, vindictiveness is something else. There's no place for it in fanfiction, or in life. Please refrain from any more vindictive writing, you're better than that. Just a suggestion, mind you, and have a wonderful day.
the16thday chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Woah. You just made me get a little teary. If it was a one shot, then an amazing ending, very emotional. If you intend to follow up with more chapters, then an amazing cliff hanger and I can't wait to read more. Either way, keep up the good work.
Des Morse Morde chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I partially agree with inuboy86, twisted. However, I mean it in a good way. You really do have a flare for the tragic, and an admirable writing ability. That's how I always assumed things would have gone if Tsukune had not been rescued. And I don't disagree with Moka's actions at all, its certainly how I'd have handled things if someone killed the one I loved. I don't agree with Yukari's assertion that Moka became as bad as the members of Anti-Thesis. There's cold hearted murder of those who don't deserve it, and then there's ridding the world of those who deserve it. perhaps this is an alarming state of mind, but I agree with Moka's descision, such scum does not deserve the right to live in this world, and, should it be exterminated, that's fine by me. In short, this was really well done, I loved the way you handled the characters, and this certainly lives up to what I've become accustomed to from your fics.
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Tragic, sad and tragic. We should be fortunate that things didn't actually turn out like that originally.

But taking a look into how things could have gone wrong, there are numerous instances throughout the series. There are at least 5 other instances that could have ended badly, and not just for Tsukune, but for Moka, Yukari, Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and even Kyouko.

I think it would serve you well to continue this story, chronicling the the many close encounters that have been had originally, that would have led to tragic ends, simply because the elements that originally saved the day, had just come TOO LATE.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »