Reviews for Too late
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Tragic, sad and tragic. We should be fortunate that things didn't actually turn out like that originally.

But taking a look into how things could have gone wrong, there are numerous instances throughout the series. There are at least 5 other instances that could have ended badly, and not just for Tsukune, but for Moka, Yukari, Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby and even Kyouko.

I think it would serve you well to continue this story, chronicling the the many close encounters that have been had originally, that would have led to tragic ends, simply because the elements that originally saved the day, had just come TOO LATE.
Lycan91 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
that is truly sad. im very happy thats not how it ended. it would have been a crappy ending.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
A very possible outcome considered how close to how Moka was almost ready to do that when Tsukune was in his bloodlust. I like it, however Tsukune is gone!

*pout*

Good job.

Your Mistress.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
(sniff)I think I'm gonna cry.:(
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Excellent story, sad but extremely well done. I hope I can write this well some day, I already have a few tragedies in mind, but I don't think I'm good enough to write them properly.

Mike
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
... I'm sad now...
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
What a downer, great fic though.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Terribly depressing but exceedingly well done. A engaging comedy can be nice but a tragedy is equally exquisite.
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Ah, once again you display your skill with the tragic. Such terrible events to stir such emotion, honestly, that was a little depressing...

Dominikku-kun
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
truly tragic. It was so well done that it gripped at my heart in grief.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
very sad, but powerful.
KnightX chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I IZ SAD
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You are twisted and I don't mean that in a good way.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3