Reviews for Duty as Usual
Eerie Iri chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Awesome chapter!
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
The peanut butter fudge bit was AWESOME. XD

By the way, I would say Sherry is in no way a Mary-Sue.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
I love Beach Head.

I really like Sherry.
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I wanted to kick Cueball in the nuts. Good chapter!
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I like too many things in this chapter to list them so I'll just say: Great job!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I already like this.
Angelus-2003 chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
This is a very good story so far, however there is something i'd like to mention...ninjato, did not exist...the short swords you mention are agreed on by many historians to be a hollywood creation. There is no historical record that weapons such as these existed, and it is believed that ninja used whatever weapons were available at the time. They probably would have used a wakizashi rather than the longer and more cumbersome katana. Also i have a question...How does Banger know Snake's and Tommy's entire back story? Did Tommy just off handedly mention it one day? Many of the Joes don't know their whole history together yet one new recruit happens to know it all? May wanna explain that...also Banger seems slightly Mary Sue-ish, to be qualified on all F series B-52's, B-2's & the SR-71 (a plane that was decommisioned in the 90's) seems rather far fetched...i am also from a military background (infantry), i like your usage of terms, however...k-rations...haven't been refered to by that name since the 80''s MRE's...which are not an improvement lol...other than those things, and some slight spelling and grammatical errors, this is a very good story :)
BlazeStryker chapter 18 . 8/1/2010
I should point out something that all Joes know and teach by example;

**Sanity is a consensually defined state**

Psychology and Sociology texts pretty well agree that three out of four people have some sort of issues. Of those, two out of three would, on scrutiny, be recommended for professional help.

That's half the population, peeps!

The reason society doesn't consist of shrinks and their patients is that most of us go on living despite our issues. That, and you can think the Great Gorgonzola Monster crteated chihuahuas as a joke or anything else as long as you don't actually disrupt the public.

Different branches of the Joe forces specialise their definitions of sanity, as do we all. And you depicted it nicely.

Thank you.
BlazeStryker chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Ninja like Twilight Zone; Ain't nothing wrong with home movies!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
I had to read this one again. I have to add the pairing Storm/Banger to my new faves.

My gf is like her in so many ways its scary. again Keep up the good work.

katdemon1895 chapter 19 . 2/2/2010
gotta agree with Banger- Queen rules, and yes, Bohemian Rhapsody is definately the greatest song ever written, small part of my feelings may be because hey jude and all other Beatles songs deppress me but also because Bohemian Rhapsody's awesomeness is too obvious not to acknowledge, this whole story rocks, love how the ninja are with making sure no one interferes with their love lives, very sweet and i also love all the information about ninja mixed in throughout this story, great job
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
This is getting good! I like it! I hope we see the Twins, Destro, Dr. Mindbender, and Serpentor!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
You're having Mutt as a Greenie? Where's Junkyard?
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
This is good but once again you skipped the sex scene! Why? And you need to seperate the Author's noyes from the chapter or it is confusing.
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Good chapter but what universe is this in? DIC? I ask because Stormshadow's a Joe here and he wasn't in the Sunbow seasons. And how did he become a joe?
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »