Reviews for Duty as Usual
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
That was very good! I just wish you would have included the actual love-making though! Anyway, Does PT stand for Private Training?
zeurin chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
You're done? Actually done? No! ;( Now what will I have to look forward to during the week? No! You don't realize how much I love this story! If you did, you'd reconsider ending it! Your story is what really introduced me into Stormy-love! I even adore Sherry, and I hate OCs! I love the humor and pop culture in this piece! If this is the end, we better receive others. This is a warning; you better have something else to sacrifice.

-zeurin
slapshot22 chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
I can't believe it's over already! Great work! This story had a little bit of everything and your talent really shows through! I look forward to reading lots more of your other stories! Thank you for sharing them with us! :)
general zargon chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Aw, I was really enjoying this story too! Oh well, it was really, really fun while it lasted. _ Anyway, this is an excellent story. I hope you keep up the awesome work on your other stories!
Faye Kinitt chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
great conclusion, i really enjoyed this fic , think i used the word enjoyed or great in every review. but its true. cant wait to read more of your work and the rest of your unfinished stuff.
willwrite4fics chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Finis? OH NOES! What will I read now? *weeps inconsolably*

This was really cool! "gorram" made me grin happily. She really IS a browncoat.

The idea that the ninjas were talking shop, and they Joes were discussing how much it would cost to hire a good ninja.. too funny.

This was one of the better stories in any genre that I've ever read. I hope you start up something new quickly, or I may wilt and die. DIE TO DEATH! Yeah, serious. I just might!

Thank you for posting it!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Hell. Oh, hell. It's over?

All good things must come to an end, I suppose. But I have to say, I really enjoyed this story! That sounds a bit lame, but it's true, and I'm looking forward with great anticipation to whatever you decide to do next.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Yeah...slash ain't never gonna happen. Ever. Sorry. But not really.
Asterisk78 chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Aw, I can't believe it's over. So sad...I've really enjoyed this story, and I eagerly anticipate whatever's coming up next. And dangit, the nerds will inherit the earth!

~Asterisk*
Karama9 chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
That was a whole lot of fun from start to finish. Good job and thanks for the good times!
N. Ockenfels chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Really a shame it's over, but the story was really great. Please do write some more stories (preferable with snakeeyes, stormshadow and beachhead). I loved especially the interaction between snakeeyes and stormshadow - more of that, please. The only thing I'd love more is se/ss slash which is far to rare. But I actually enjoyed your se/s relationship, kudos to you.

Ta
Kathleen chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Drats I'm sorry it's all over, I hope you continue writing more G I Joe stories.
zenbon zakura chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
hahahahaha sweet 100 grand lol

hurry update!
Linuxgirl chapter 24 . 1/5/2010
Thank you very much for this great story. Loved every chapter and minute of reading of it.

The interaction between male soldiers is really perfect. If it gets them to pick up some woman, everything's ok, even if it hurts ;-). Wonder how female soldiers interact, haven't ever met any.

Love the way you make out Snakes and Stormy and I very much enjoy your OC Sherry. Please keep her around.
abril4 chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
Another great chapter, good fight scene on last chapter.

Snakes and Tommy are great, glad they are fighting on the good side.

Every now and again, we need to be a little selfish so good for Snake Eyes to feel that way at the end of a hard battle.

Great job!