Reviews for Breaking
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Oh you really need to finish this!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Now why didn't Hughes have Neal taken to the hospital. They had to know that he was feverish
some time during their interrogation?
BlueDiamondStar chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
rather intriguing story, please continue
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
A great start!
Neal Fan chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Oh please don't discontinue this story! You are way to talented to stop this story! I gotta gives you props, I could never write a story as good as this one! Please reconsider writing another chapter!
Effie chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I just found your story. I love it. Awesome. Looks like Neal is in trouble. Thanks.
Autumnights chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Oh no! You're discontinuing this? No! This is one of the few WC stories that I actually look forward to! It's got a good plot with some mystery and some good but not corny character tension, plus there's a sick (but not helpless) Neal involved. How could someone throw something so great away? I hope this rises up from the pits of your imagination and dominates your thoughts again sometime so that we might see more of this fantastic story!
HeronRainwater chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Please don't ditch this story! Upload more! Please?
JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Please update soon!

JeanneZ84
SyFyDiva chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Aside from a couple mistakes (write instead of right, etc), its a pretty good story. Can't wait to read more.
Chilibelly79 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Yay! I am so happy that you updated this story. I was really hoping it was going to be finished. I love stories where Neal is Sick or hurt. I hope that you update soon, I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
morgo7kc chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Great story! I've read your profile, and understand you are not planning on continuing this, but I really enjoyed what I read so far. If you do ever go on, I will definitely be interested in reading more.
DarkMagicianKnight1 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
heyyy can u please revive this story...i really really like it! please...if not because i asked...if just because this story deserves an ending!
Georgiamomma123yahoo.com chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
I was looking back for stories I haven't or hadn't read in a while and found your story. It is good! Since it is not continued here, did it get continued, or forgotten? If forgotten, I hope you can finish it, you have such a great start here, so please don't stop now! Neal fidget better quickly, but that can be explained away-he felt no support from Peter & needed to get away. Think about it, please?
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010