Reviews for What I Really Learned in Study Hall
Twix chapter 1 . 10/13
I love it. It's been a while that DPS is my favorite movie, and I always thought I was crazy of shipping them both, so when I found oout that a lot of people ship them it was like heaven!
Tiamatnerwen chapter 1 . 1/14
I loved it, it was an amazing slash fic, not vulgar and truly romantic and hot at the same time. It was really good and I could totally picture everything happening. Thank you so much for writing this! Neil and Todd could've definitely been something more.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I just watched the first half of this movie in class, but I had to come home and read some Neil x Todd immediately. So perfect xD Thanks for the awesome fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
*needs a sequel*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Something tells me Charlie knows...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I loved it ! Thank you very much for this ff :)
thatdrncat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oof. Good one-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story! Going to take a cold shower now...
Charlotte chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is so hot and its so cute and fluffy too. Love this pairing, love this fic. Thanks for writing it! :)
parsimonia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hahahah poor Todd with impulsive Neil! Love it :)
Deloney James chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
AHH yes I agree that last part was our imagination your ending was actually what happened! But really that was wonderful work my dear.
Shimi chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was amazing! Very well written. I loved that the dialogue was seemed realistic. Great descriptions!

The ending of the movie never happened for me either. I like this potential future much better.
Madamestricken chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who ships them. ; A ;
SarahLynne chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I can't
Love this fic forever
Trikat chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Heeheehee... I liked this fic a lot. I'm a fan of sex in cramped corners, and you did yourself proud!