Reviews for In the Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh goodness I can just picture this as a long story. Maybe.. Maybe you'll continue it?
alyssapocalyps chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I just fell in love with your story ) I love DashXDanny and I love how they both get what they want but don't know. Although it is kind of bittersweet, I think it's all the more romantic. I know I'm years too late, but you should definitely write more things like that and I'll definitely read VladXDanny, since you mentionned it!

Thank you for writing this!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh ok thanks for explaining it, now that I get it I like it a whole lot more. Good job, to bad there ain't a sequel though.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is so good i think it needs a sequel. What do you think?
EcoReibun chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I would love to see a sequel of this we're one of them confess to each other.
niyuu chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
XD i thought he liked Phantom right up until the end
...now i kind of want to see the scene where they figure eachother out...
SaphhirreMoon chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
They way you described this was very well done :)
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Lols! Dash is dating Danny, because he wants to hide the fact that he likes Danny. Smooth ;)

Well at least Dash doesn't have to worry about accidentaly mixing up names :D
bladedfanfighter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Love it, actually. :)
Lalala chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hahaha I really like the twist the whole time I thought it was Danny Fenton he had and Danny phantom he wanted lol. I think I like it better the way u did it though, very good :)
sherry234 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh my gosh, this is sad and sweet! I really like it :)
Living Time chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You should do a second part from Danny's POV... Then a third where Dash finds out the truth and they do it in the light instead of the dark. Please pretty pretty please. I bet it would be awesome.
Hunnyfied chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ooh, please continue this! This would make an amazing multi-chapter fic! (but don't make it too angst if you decide to keep writing this. Angst makes me sad when the pairing is as cute as this one.) I love this story! Keep writing!

P.S. - More vintage pillows? ;)
DeepFriedMarshmallow chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Oh lol I had the Dannies switched until the very end. Did you make it seem like he had the human but wanted the goust on purpose or was that just the way my brain interpreted it?

I loved this by the way.
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
And when they find out about each other's likes and wants maybe Danny can get Dash to do it in the light. That was really sweet, I love the idea of Dash hiding a sensitive side.