Reviews for At Alleghany Falls
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That's just cold and I love it. Incidently, it's given me the urge to look up Gin/Orihime fics.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Darn it. Another work of art from you. Seriously, I love your work, but I feel like I'm stalking you.

Anyways...

I love this!

And this beautiful thing got me thinking - Ichimaru/Inoue? Could never happen - unless it's the way you've written it in this. And so, my muse has been shunning everything else I'm trying to write and has insisted that I try to complete that muse of 'what if it happened like you said it would?'

And that is part deux - would you mind if I tried to write it? I would want you permission, since it's related to yours, and this was the inspiration...

Anyways!

This is amazing, and I was reading the review and saw a few

"I like him more now! *not healthy*" type things, and I agree. This is masterful! I love it! Love it! It's so non-canon, it should be!
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Nice characterization. Should be interesting to see what actually happens in canon! :3
X59 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
wow...this was really good.
AprilUnderground chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
FANTASTICO!

Okay. So that was very possibly the coolest thing anyone's ever done about Ichimaru. It's kind of painful to read about your favourite characters being evil, but it's new, and exciting, and that's good.

Everyone else tries to bring out the good in him!

And that's great! Sometimes, that's what you want to read.

But somehow, it's very satisfying seeing him so twisted.

And I think I like him even more now. *totally not a SANE or HEALTHY response to this*

Meh.

Anyways, I decided to review because you had three (three!) reviews, and that effing sucks as an author, and also because I loved it.

You're great at this stuff, and all the over stuff too :3

Darkness suits you!

Keep on weaving intricate tales of woe and death!

(Or not, if you prefer...)

AprilUnderground

Yes, this username was made to antagonize someone.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was fantastic.

And somehow it made me love Gin just a little more. *doesn't think that's a healthy response*

It was beautifully done.

Judit
Britt-Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hehe. Nice.
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Ah, dammit. This one was amazing too. You know what? I'm going to save myself some trouble and add you to my favourites list so I don't have to fave every single thing you've written and end up looking like a stalker.

Cheers!