Reviews for Awkward Predicament
kruegerfanatic chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my god I find embarrassed Lassie to be very sexy, good job mmm yumm
arthem chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
funny! but loved it
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I am shameless. I loved this so much.
schritttempo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
What only 6 Review for this fantastic yummy fic?

That can't be right.

I loved it!

x
DoctorStalker chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Lol hilarious. a little lewd but meh i enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for posting it

p.s just so you know i read that line in the first para as "he was having weird dreams about Spencer, f**king Shawn Spencer." and was like 'oo thats cutting right to the chase' but considering the rest of this love-eh-ly fic it wasnt such a weird thing to accidentally read after all

(sorry if i sound crazy its like 2am :P)
Das Mel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh, yeah, a definite favourite. I've must've read this, what, 6 times?

Seriously a good one.

tbsavafob chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I read this on LJ, but I didn't get to comment. I just want to say that I loved this. *smiles*
fdsafdasf chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
ADORABLE. I wouldv'e probably been one of the fangirls. lol
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Besides being totally epic, i loved embarrassed Lassie and possessive Shawn, plus the fan girls... and O'Hara was funny too. That was so awkward.

Hilarious, though.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
W...T...F...H? It took me about twice as long to read this story as any other with the same number of words because I had to keep looking away from the computer to groan 'Oh my God, that poor guy!'

Wow... Just... Wow. That is so embarrassing I'm having trouble writing anything else. I don't know how you came up with this idea and I don't want to, but it's a fabulous story that I may be able to read straight through the thousadnth time or so. Hilarious concept, and while the first paragraph was a bit strange the story got much stronger as it went of, and I loved the mob of women crowding Lassie, and especially Shawn's camments (and actions ;) at the end!