Reviews for We're Done
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was SUCH a sad episode. I kinda thought Damon might have been a little sorry as soon as he did it.
Last Marauder of Five chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Strong ending...

It was really well written and Damon was very in character. I could really picture him thinking that.

Keep writing!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
wow all your vampire diaries stories are going in my favourites :)

Stefan, Damon
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This was perfect! *favs*
ellepha chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
poor damon.
MsBlackDahlia chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow, REALLY REALLY REALLY good. It was so simple and yet completely in depth and totally what I'd imagine Damon to be thinking and going through.
Medantha chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMG! I was thinking about crying, but that would be too much in class. So instead, I wept within. Damon actually cared more about his brother than his golden-hearted brother does about him. I want them to get along so bad.
Avi Halliwell chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Cute story :)
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hmm..nice story...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Chace chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
wow, amazing, I would imagine Damon would think exactly this. thank you for writing this! it adds valuable external depth to the story, and it's appreciated very much )
FlyingSparks chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was amazing! *applauds* You capture Stefan and Damon's relationship perfectly. :D

This scene almost made me cry, their relationship is one of, if not the best part of the show, so how dare they break my heart like that? xD Still, I loved it. Very powerful scene, very well acted, no doubt *applauds Paul and Ian* and by the looks of next episode's promo, maybe they're not so done after all :D
E.I.W chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I love the vib, you make Damon seem human
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I loved this story!
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
WORST STORY BY FAR!

That was so depressing like he actually prolly thinks that. Now he is prolly all depressed. Omg that made me want to cry. That was terrible, how can u write such terrib;e things. write about happy things from now on i hate getting depressed about ur stories. ps. i didn't hate it i loved it but still.