Reviews for Just Like Chocolate
LoveTeamEdward chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Oh my god, I am officially fangirl now
LoveTeamEdward chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh, this was so sweet and loving and heartbreaking! Did you win? If not, that's ridiculous and you need to sue them. Christ, that was such a wonderful story (and not just the smexytimez, which were totally hot, btw). It has so much emotion; I was surprised how touching it was. You're my favorite so far D
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
so i should preface this by saying I don't read slash. Okay, I read ONE slash fic, called Underneath and its kinda canon and Jacob/Edward.

But I was looking on the one shot rec thread of ADF and someone had kindly recced mine and the same person recced yours. I remembered hearing lots of WONDERFUL things about this one-shot when the slash-backslash contest was held and I decided to broaden my horizons.

I am so glad I did. You've created a wonderful glimpse of a complete relationship, from the onset of initial attraction to the heartbreak of "death us do part". I can't believe that Edward is gone and it broke my heart. He and Jasper shared such an affectionate, pure love. And it is bittersweet- in having Masen, Jasper will never have Edward but will have a reminder of him, in both good and bad ways.

And you're right, it absolutely is just like chocolate: sweet, emotion-inducing, and leaves a great taste in your mouth. Bravo! I am so glad I step out of my comfort zone and so glad this was the piece I read to do so!

Oh and the whole food-hook up thing: whooooooa mama. that was hot.
OrphanAccount123 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I love these boys. Like, really, really love them. The o/s is beautiful, but it makes me cry (for real), so I frequently come here to read the little excerpts from their life and I thought I should let you know that they're beyond brilliantly written. They're so loving and yet so real. Gah. I could go on.
Valentine' chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
It seems like jealousy can make many thing better LOL

I loved your story. Still pissed 'cuz of Edwards death. U Bitch! LOL

Just kiddin

Beijos! Follow me! tina_loures
shc92 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010 heart is absolutely broken. I am crying. It's not fair! This story is so beautifully told and the explanation Edward gave Masen about the chocolate - gah(!) - was the final straw and the sobs came. They belong together with their beautiful children! I'm glad they had years of happy. I feel like I sound a little crazy, but the characters came to life off the page. When they met - this line, said so much.

"He saw me and that smile lit up his face again. I realized then that whatever Edward's expectations were, I was willing to go along for the ride."

Great job and congratulations!
silentlover09 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
wow that was just wow man i never get teary but man did you make me tear up good job love the atory maybe you can help me with mine yeah it;s called a little piece of heaven its a Carlisle and Edward story well till next time bye now.
Valentine' chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
This was fun, lemony and...usefull -Yes, usefull.
I'm starting a fic, my fist, in ENGLISH (if you don't know, I'm brazilian) and I've found some words that I had spelling problems with.
Anyway, I'll go running for the next chap.
Thankyou for you mail, it is the reason why I review!

Valentine' chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Now I know why it's called that way!
So beatifully writen!
But you were mean to make Edward die a the end..
I CRIED! I never cry... my hormones are getting weak.
So, if Edward died,what's in the next 2 chapters? .-.

joannefferteal chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
As soon as I started reading, the whole love-story-oneshot-by-flashbacks reminded me of another story with the same ending, just with a hetero couple and no kids. Love the story though, really, even if it does make me sad. One thing you should know that is never taught in high school sex ed that I learned from safe sex workshops for gay teens: never, ever mix oil-based lube with condoms. Latex deteriorates with friction and oil, and about twenty seconds of rubbing really hard on an oiled-up condom will make it snap. Not fun. Anyway, congrads on the slash awards! Happy writing.
eliwiss chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
just beautifull

no words

saludos desde chile
SmashedPumpkin01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is the most heartbreaking, beautifully written story I've read in ages. I cried, a lot, at the end, which is something I never do. Fictional characters do not make me cry. Before now, that is. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story and for just being awesome.
Ladybug's mum chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
OMFG I fucking loved it!

Never in my life have I wanted to be a gay man in a story more than right the fuck now!

I am writing this review then heading to bedroom to get hubs ties and hubs to sort me out - might need a new headboard. That is all

joleneluvschris chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
okay first chapter is great story sorry i can't read the rest just it broke my heart at the end

will read soon don't want to be teary eyed when reading
Vanell chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I can't review this story because I can't see the screen through my tears. I really feel the emotion and Jasper's pain through this telling. Thank you.
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »