Reviews for Just Like Chocolate
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story! loved it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
that was beautiful! more!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Big kids, honestly! I mean who takes a cum covered sofa out into the streets in the middle of the night!

;oP
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Boo hoo! Sniff, sniff.. :o(

Fabulous
Chugga chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
God this chapter got to me at the end. Amazing one-shot :)
js18 chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
beautiful story
peace-love-hippies chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
First time I've ever read a fanfic that made me cry. Very beautifuly written.
Justname chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Wow.

The plot is amazing and your writing is so clean. Thank you for sharing!
dazzlingrockstar chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I can see why your story won. That was... Incredible! I could never imagine... That was one hell of a rollercoaster u sent us on and now im in tears! Oh my gosh... *High five* Epic chapter!
DemeRain chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time. Thanks.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMGness...No Words...Except to say, through tears, Beautiful...

carolyn.
twilightbloom chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
So, I decided to check out the SBS archives and just found this...Oh my goodness. Totally agree that this is a winning story. It's probably one of the best-written One Shots I've read (of any genre). I love the way you fleshed out the characters and the story and while I'm typically not a fan of angst, there was so much more for me in the rest of the tale that I was able to just suck it up and deal with it. And BTW, the ending is done perfectly for the story.

I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the care you took with this tale and to say "Brava!" for an exceptional story. Congrats on your win (sorry it's so late...)!
HeBelongstoMe chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Jesus Christ. I was not expecting that.
MacGyverTape chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
It's rare that a fanfic makes me cry, but at the end of the first chapter, I was totally weeping.

I love baking, I love reading about love and I adore these two boys. Your writing quickly drew me in; it's smooth and easily flows.

My heart huuuurts... But in a chocolatey way.
Twink423 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Beautiful wedding for these guys! So happy they had their day in style and were able to celebrate their love with friends and family. :-D

And were able to have a hot start to married sex life. ;)
485 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »