Reviews for Graduates
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ah, those two are so cute together!
Great job, you awesome writer :)
You must write more, pretty please ;DD
UnknownDiamond chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Loved it! I'm so sad that their story ended at graduation, but your story was great! Thanks for writing it. I think you captured both Otani and Koizumi perfectly.
Priincezz chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I think you did it in a great way. The "moving together" part :D I really like it :D It was so cool :D

And I loved the last line, too xD "And they were now all lovey-dovey!" Lol xD
NaraTemari011 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I liked this little oneshot! Really had me thinking, too, for a second, that he was gonna break up with her :S xD

-NaraTemari011
otaku876 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
oh my Gosh, I LOVE High School Debut! it really is similar to Lovely Complex now that I think about it, lol - except Otani and Risa took a much longer time to get together than Yoh and Haruna...

lol, great fanfic! you gotta love those two...
KaoruZhinLee chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love the story.
Otani always has to ruion the moment.
EuPhoRia RoSe chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I absolutely loved this! Otani is amazing!
I.AM.NOT.A.DOG chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I totally loved it! Glad LCFan recommended this it's so good!() clicky on the favourites!
yume chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved it! Its was so in character :3
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nicely written! You got the characters nailed. keep writing LC fics..
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was so sweet! Otani was so in-character as for Risa. I love how he was so nervous about asking her and the line,

"Don't say such embaressing things!"

was VERY in his character

I loved it! :)

-BG
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
AW. I LOVED IT! _ I didn't think it was out of character at all. You did it just right. :) Good job at capturing Koizumi's enthusiasm and Otani's bashfulness. :D
Airickuuh chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
AH!

I loved it! 3

It was wonderful.

I swear, you work so well with the personalities and never step OOC once.
lovecomlove chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
loverly story!

"vertically challenged" xD that always gets me

i think you did a wonderful job of making otani atsushi say let's move in together without being ooc, so worry not! :D

btw, i agree with the reviews before me; monkey high and dengeki daisy are amazing, especially the latter (and actually anything by the author ((motomi kyousuke)) )! -i use parentheses way too much. gak. D:

ANYWAYS i'm getting off-topic, so wonderful story! and i guess i'll throw in my own manga recommendation (cause let's be honest, i'm so jealous of LCfan xD): junai tokkou taichou (love attack) by seino shizuru
LurkingTen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
T.T Thank you, Scribbler Analysist, for dedicating this to me! n.n I feel so honored.

I confess, my ulterior motive was that you'd fall completely in love with YohXHaruna, go days and days with them in your head, then contribute to the sparce High School Debut fanfics archive. .

As for this story, I simply loved it. Like, the entire thing.

"You want me to come to you?"

"No...I-"

"You want a long distance relationship permantely? Are you cheating on me?"

Hahaha, that was great. .

Thanks again for the dedication; you've made my day!