Reviews for Raising Angeal
Blu3Sou1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
cloud is so cute
Caitlinger chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
;_; please continue this.

Please.
StyxxsOmega chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
awwwww. too cute. please write more.
heyalove43 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
AWWWWW CLOUD SOUNDS SOOOO CUTE :3 and PLEASE continue with this its sooo good :P well when you get the chance continue with this story :)
Behind These Mako Eyes chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I do hope you plan on updating again soon! This is wonderfully written :) love it
mad.cat.ears chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aaaaah! This story is so cute and adorable and funny and perfect *o* I have been reading mostly angsty stuff so this is a really great change! And it is written pretty damn well too! I really really really hope you will write more _
Mirokou chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! it's so cute! more please
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
I may or may not have spontaneously when Zack said something about Angeal's abs.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Aww I'm just imagining an adorable mini Cloud
Burning In The Dark chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
*_* must have more *twitch* YAY I am so happy I found an excellent story :) Please keep up the excellent work and I shall stay tuned (:
Burning In The Dark chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
AHHHHH It's so cute :) I was sad when the first chapter was so short, but damn this is good :) now I will go to chapter 3 :)
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
Somber Palette chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Haha this story is really great so far. I love how your Angeal is so ... not Angeal. :)
YourWorstDaydream chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
!

OMG I love this fic!

The idea of Genesis and Cloud being Angeal's nephews is so adorable ~

*the size of the kitchen could make his mother spontaneously orgasm* - I lolled so much at that!

I'm really excited about how this fic is turning out. Hope to see updates for it soon!
Qwikshot chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
insert fangirl squee!

i'm about to croak from a combination of sugar overload and cuteness factor - and i don't mind

zangeal is my most favorite guilty pleasure and you're hitting all the right buttons thus far ... please continue!

tyvm for sharing,