Reviews for For Good, My Love
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
cry, cry, cry again!

loved.

i swear, you could write the bloody show. Youre a genius. And i love blair taking care of chuck.
calliope26 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Beautiful - and very true to the characters, I thought. Loved it.
B chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nice, I really like this oneshot...this may be your best one yet :) well done!
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This was so moving I am pretty sure it is the sweetest and most heartbreakingly loving thing I have ever read.

All of the Buffy quotes fit perfectly for Blair and Chuck, I really should watch that show again. :)

The subtle ways you brought up all of their past hurt and mistakes, and all of the promises to be different, but we know they will not. But that is okay because they are Chuck and Bliar and that is just how they are. They hurt and love in equal measure, but I am so glad that they will do it together instead of against one another.

What an amazing story thank you for sharing it.
RustyJimmy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is AMAZING. Truly your best piece yet. Your writing has really matured recently. You articulate that painful, unstoppable love so well.
abelard chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This story is dark and beautiful. Gorgeous writing and powerful romance. Just great.
Pats chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh! What can I say? I have tears running down my face. That was so beautiful. I like the way you write. It describes what they are thinking so well and the emotions cut you deep.

It is a dark story, though. I like it!

You can feel the fear on being away from each other. How they are each other's half. Their better and their worst.

I love it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was excellent to readl. Not to extremely intense, as well.

Enjoyed it, a lot.
Tony Hetfield chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What a beautiful story. Sexy but poignant. I loved it. The ending took my breath away.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Loved the story!

It was fantastic!

I only wish the scene in the end was more decriptive and longer...

Maybe you could write a second chapter from his POV when she cam back to him
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Okay, you've convinced me- Spike&BuffyChuck&Blair. Nice work! And I loved the "Goodbye Charles" callback to Buffy's "Goodbye William". Nice incorporation of all the Buffy stuff, while still making it your own story. And now I have to go watch Seasons 6/7 ...