Reviews for Ghost Zone Experience
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 12 . 2/24
Ahh the irony! Paulina thinking she's so great at seeing people, Valerie and her vendetta, Sam's crush, Dash's admiration, just everything. Oh it will make it all the more sweet when and if Danny's secret is revealed, I love the way you did that. In terms of the nerds, I like that you included them too, it gives the reader a true measure of how popular and prevalent and the sheer amount of people who are paying attention to Phantom. Great chapter. Poor Danny, whatever is he going to do? And his wit. I can't stop bringing up how much I love the way you've made him almost excessively sarcastic. I love it.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 11 . 2/24
Ahh poor Danny! I love that this fic is mostly just to express how awesome he is - with a plot and proper characterisation, mind you, which is a wonderful read. The plot twist at the end though! Though, I do feel as if Danny is the one who is the least hard on the Box Ghost, so that is plausible. Very excited indeed. This is hilarious. My animosity toward Vlad in this fic has mostly subsided, but I'm still narrowing suspicious eyes on him. The little bit about Valerie The Red Huntress was great. I like that a lot. Nice touch. The way you manipulate the dramatic irony is lovely. Ugh, you make Danny such a sweetie. Such is the tragic hero! (sorta)
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 10 . 2/24
Your portrayal of Frostbite is great! And Lancer! I love the way you've written him here. I love stories with outsider's perspective in the Danny Phantom universe, especially when it's Lancer. Loved this chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 9 . 2/24
I got so angry at Dani mid-conversation. I actually stood up and silently shouted before I came back to finish the chapter. To tarnish Danny's reputation is one thing, the ruin the Danny/Sam ship is a whole other thing. Plus, I feel like Danny liked Sam all along and isn't getting over Valerie just because she hates his phantom form - so, they'd break up anyway even if Valerie didn't hate Phantom. Though, yeah, teenage boys go through girls like girls go through hair ties. For now though, I appreciate the snarkiness of Danny, like I have with every chapter, but this one especially because Vlad is being accosted because of it. Personally, I think their fight was written pretty well. Vlad might act like an adult most of the time, but it's not hard to get him worked up and distracted. The cliffhanger though, I can't say I expected that to happen in this fic. Great work.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 8 . 2/23
Personally, I feel like Valerie's vendetta against Danny would be diminished considerably when she discovered that Vlad was the enemy, but, no matter, this angle is interesting too. Ugh. Have I mentioned how much I hate Vlad yet? Ugh, but this makes so much sense. Again, love the way you've portrayed Danny's character and the large amounts of praise you're giving him. Really interested in the plot so far and I will be pretty pissed if Vlad isn't exposed, but okay.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 7 . 2/23
I WAS SO DAMN EXCITED AND LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND THE HEAVY AMOUNTS OF SARCASM YOU GAVE DANNY AND HOW YOU'RE BASICALLY SHOWERING HIM IN SUPER-HERO AWESOMENESS AND THE WAY YOU USED DRAMATIC IRONY, BUT THE ENDING. I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THE ENDING. Needless to say, I have an absolute hate for Vlad. Ugh. But I absolutely adore the exchanges between Dani, Sam and Tucker, Valerie, his parents (especially the "mom" part), everything. You're painting Danny like he's perfect - and I'm not complaining. I am so bitter about Vlad though. I don't want this to end badly. I hate the guy. Great chapter though.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 6 . 2/23
Awh! Yay! You brought Dani back! I like the way you've painted Paulina's character. Exactly as shallow and short-sighted as she is in canon, especially highlighted by the indifference that her peers regard her with. Great work with this one. I enjoyed the collective love for Danny Phantom that all the jocks that bully Danny Fenton have. Ironic and I like it.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 5 . 2/23
I absolutely LOVE the perspective you've chosen to write this chapter in. Especially since the outsider in questions is none other than Dash Baxter. The sheer amount of admiration he has for Danny is enough to warm anyone. I enjoy the banter between all the ghosts and also the secret blackmail that the ghosts use. Great work. The only complaint I have is that Ember says "dipstick" a little too much. It gets kind of repetitive. I know it's canon and an insult that was used commonly during the years that she died, but I think it's a bit much. Still, great chapter. Cannot express the amount of love for the point of view. Great.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 4 . 2/23
More stalling, but the Walker twist is kind of cute. I don't know that Danny would be so compliant anymore to speak about the Ghost Zone, not voluntarily at least, not when the whole world is watching. I do think that he would be easily provoked by the other ghosts - and his whole alliance with Dora is adorable. The courting thing? Very funny. Great chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 3 . 2/23
There's a little bit of a continuity error where Danny gives the wheel to Lance and Dora turns into a dragon, there's a bit missing. Other than that, funny lighthearted chapter. I love the teasing about Sam and the whole "no ghost friends" thing. Personally, I think Danny's driving is great and the little references to his adventures in space and his fondness of it is adorable. Very good.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 2 . 2/23
This was a great chapter. Very amusing. I love that you didn't downplay Lance's reaction to being in the Ghost Zone, it's terrifying, definitely. The way that you got to express Danny's kind nature through helping him is excellent too. Everyone is fantastically in character. I loved the introductions and I agree, blathering on about ghosts is in Danny's genes, he's Jack Fenton's son, after all. Awesome chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 2/23
This was great. Hilarious, in character, and enough mischief and mystery to keep the reader interested and amused. I loved this chapter. Poor Lance. Great work.
I understand that it has been almost four years since this was last updated, but I really hope you decide to continue this soon. And, although you're probably very busy with other things (life, other fics, etc.), it would be nice to at least get some kind of message declaring an official hiatus (with a predicted time) or an official cancellation. I think that knowing one way or another would be great, so people don't keep desperately waiting year after year if this fic is no longer being worked on.

Great job on the story so far. It's humorous, and every character gets a good amount of screen time (as well as characterization). I especially like the puns, witty banter, and what you did with Lance's character. Since we don't know all that much about him canonically, it's nice to see your take on him. And let me just say, the Danny and Vlad interactions are the best. You've hit the nail right on the head with Vlad's character. Astounding work!

As for the summary, I think it's fine just the way it is. The new summary is nice, but it feels a little forced.
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I can't wait four more years for the next update - I'm too young to die!
Anon chapter 7 . 2/20
I love this chapter, especially the ending. "Danny's father" my ass.

Just a suggestion, but I think Danny's blush would be green as phantom since, you know, ectoplasm as a ghost and all.