Reviews for Ghost Zone Experience
Guest chapter 12 . 8h
great story
FallenLeaf12 chapter 12 . 7/19
please more this is so funny so, so funny
Ramtin 124 chapter 1 . 7/17
Man Danny is one stubborn ghost and I agree with him
Wedding's are the worst
Sky chapter 7 . 7/2
Vlad, oh my god. I would love it if Danny said Vlad was his dad, but that'll never happen. I really love this fic; it makes me really happy with how hilarious it is! I normally don't read ones like this, but I'm glad I am.
Gerbilfriend chapter 12 . 6/1
I'm really enjoying this fic and hope its not dead, its really funny and cute.
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 5/6
This is hilarious, and if Danny crash the Speeder it was because of Johnny and his competitive side XD
TurningGears chapter 12 . 4/17
I really hope you aren't ending this! I love it so much! I know it's been like 4 years, but please pretty pretty plleeeeease add to this!
Clevermoon chapter 1 . 3/23
OOOH this one seems silly enough. :3
iB3LIEVE chapter 12 . 3/15
WHY YOU NO FINISH?!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 12 . 2/24
Ahh the irony! Paulina thinking she's so great at seeing people, Valerie and her vendetta, Sam's crush, Dash's admiration, just everything. Oh it will make it all the more sweet when and if Danny's secret is revealed, I love the way you did that. In terms of the nerds, I like that you included them too, it gives the reader a true measure of how popular and prevalent and the sheer amount of people who are paying attention to Phantom. Great chapter. Poor Danny, whatever is he going to do? And his wit. I can't stop bringing up how much I love the way you've made him almost excessively sarcastic. I love it.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 11 . 2/24
Ahh poor Danny! I love that this fic is mostly just to express how awesome he is - with a plot and proper characterisation, mind you, which is a wonderful read. The plot twist at the end though! Though, I do feel as if Danny is the one who is the least hard on the Box Ghost, so that is plausible. Very excited indeed. This is hilarious. My animosity toward Vlad in this fic has mostly subsided, but I'm still narrowing suspicious eyes on him. The little bit about Valerie The Red Huntress was great. I like that a lot. Nice touch. The way you manipulate the dramatic irony is lovely. Ugh, you make Danny such a sweetie. Such is the tragic hero! (sorta)
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 10 . 2/24
Your portrayal of Frostbite is great! And Lancer! I love the way you've written him here. I love stories with outsider's perspective in the Danny Phantom universe, especially when it's Lancer. Loved this chapter.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 9 . 2/24
I got so angry at Dani mid-conversation. I actually stood up and silently shouted before I came back to finish the chapter. To tarnish Danny's reputation is one thing, the ruin the Danny/Sam ship is a whole other thing. Plus, I feel like Danny liked Sam all along and isn't getting over Valerie just because she hates his phantom form - so, they'd break up anyway even if Valerie didn't hate Phantom. Though, yeah, teenage boys go through girls like girls go through hair ties. For now though, I appreciate the snarkiness of Danny, like I have with every chapter, but this one especially because Vlad is being accosted because of it. Personally, I think their fight was written pretty well. Vlad might act like an adult most of the time, but it's not hard to get him worked up and distracted. The cliffhanger though, I can't say I expected that to happen in this fic. Great work.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 8 . 2/23
Personally, I feel like Valerie's vendetta against Danny would be diminished considerably when she discovered that Vlad was the enemy, but, no matter, this angle is interesting too. Ugh. Have I mentioned how much I hate Vlad yet? Ugh, but this makes so much sense. Again, love the way you've portrayed Danny's character and the large amounts of praise you're giving him. Really interested in the plot so far and I will be pretty pissed if Vlad isn't exposed, but okay.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 7 . 2/23
I WAS SO DAMN EXCITED AND LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND THE HEAVY AMOUNTS OF SARCASM YOU GAVE DANNY AND HOW YOU'RE BASICALLY SHOWERING HIM IN SUPER-HERO AWESOMENESS AND THE WAY YOU USED DRAMATIC IRONY, BUT THE ENDING. I CANNOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THE ENDING. Needless to say, I have an absolute hate for Vlad. Ugh. But I absolutely adore the exchanges between Dani, Sam and Tucker, Valerie, his parents (especially the "mom" part), everything. You're painting Danny like he's perfect - and I'm not complaining. I am so bitter about Vlad though. I don't want this to end badly. I hate the guy. Great chapter though.