Reviews for Ghost Zone Experience
BGuate224 chapter 9 . 8/15
I'm absolutely loving this! But...Danny just said that a lad wanted to kill his dad...wouldn't that raise some questions...?
Besides that! On par! I share a room and it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm struggling not to laugh out loud!
Secret.Identities chapter 12 . 7/29
NOOOOO why'd you stop?
I was enjoying it /so much/ and you left the next chapter hanging huhuhuh come on we all really wanted to see the Secret Revelations Game and Danny awkwardly trying to be Best Man...
I also wanted to know what happens to the nerds and the next interview part, also with Valerie's side. I think it's amazing how you manage to cover almost all the characters of Amity and make it all so interesting. And your jokes, mannnn you KNOW how to write humor.
My especial favorite:
"Look! A... a ghost!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The argument between Danny and Vlad was also awesome. It's also a fairy expected fanfiction trope for Vlad to claim to be Danny's father, yet you still managed to make it awesomely dramatic. And all the quips and sarcasm is just excellent.
Hmm. I can relate a bit to that you don't like Danielle. Personally I think she's kinda annoying but cool at the same time.
It's great seeing the enemy ghosts be 'civil' yet still their Phantom-hating selves. It seems really fun to work with and write, too.
The Speeder trip was HILARIOUS. And that section with shirtless Danny and the interview was GOLD. And you can really get the fangirls worked up (turned on) XD.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I beg CONTINUE. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES WE READERS WILL (hopefully) FORGIVE PROCRASTINATION IF YOU JUST CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY AND MAKE IT WORTHWHILE
Thankees v
Wopfedra chapter 12 . 7/19
Oh Please Please Please Post the next charpter! This is so funny and cool!
WeirdoHalfa chapter 12 . 7/11
OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! i really REALLY love this fanfiction!
Ariastella chapter 5 . 7/6
ABSOLUTELY Danny should sing! I vote yes!
oh my gog. tell the city he's deluded! and if they don't want people findin out... stop answerin questions! oh my gog. trusting him is SUCH an unbelievably terrible idea... he's proven he's not on their side!
i'm... going to assume that danny either goes along with it or st8s(to embarrass him) he is vlad's ghostly obsession.
yesss so gr8 8)
Ohsochich chapter 12 . 6/28
Oh my God
Talking about all of those things required of Danny made MY stomach do somersaults as if it was me INSTEAD of Danny
...
I'm gonna go throw up now
*runs to bathroom*
Ohsochich chapter 12 . 6/28
That fantasy of Paulina's honestly made me so queasy I almost got sick to my stomach and threw up
That was seriously discussing man
Ohsochich chapter 11 . 6/28
Lol
When that girl screamed about the tie, I almost choked on my soda XD XD XD
Ohsochich chapter 8 . 6/28
Okay
That scene in the bathroom had me in the same situation that Dani was in
but
HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT
DAMN YOU TO HELL VLAD
Ohsochich chapter 6 . 6/27
bakas?
Were you trying to say idiots in Japanese
cuz if so
it's spelt with a C
Ohsochich chapter 6 . 6/27
Uhhh...
Star's name only has one r