Reviews for Ghost Zone Experience
GoliathPyroson chapter 12 . 4/26
Please write more of this its great
Update for gods sake
LK chapter 12 . 2/19
Please have lance ask what highschool was like and the names of his bullys thanks for the chapter and keep up the good work ()
Nameless Namer chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Wow, this fic is so funny and amazing. Sorry I haven't been reviewing but I just can't stop reading long enough to review. Uh during the fight, Danny said that Vlad tries to kill his dad but wouldn't that mean Vlad was trying to kill himself. Did anyone else catch that? (In-universe like Valerie)
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
This is absolutely hilarious! The beginning scene is my favorite; it cracked me up! Don't change the summary, it's great as is. I know it's been a few years and you're probably busy, but I just wanted to say that this is amazing and I hope you finish it someday.
FariyFlare chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
This is a great and funny story so far, keep it up! If Dan appears in this, I can't wait to see how well Danny will control himself from lashing out at his Evil Self from another timelines. If Pariah makes an appearance in the story, I wonder how things will turn out, the wedding continue as normal but with more of a tense atmosphere? Oh will Pariah try and get his revenge on the one that lock him away once again and ignore the truce? I wish Danny the best of luck with all his new found responsibilities as the best man and keeping his secret intacted. Also for the challenge you set out a few chapters ago, I won't mind taking a shot at it.
Hispanicin chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
I LOVE THE STORY!
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
This story is so funny, and I love it alot! UPDATE!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Just from his first chapter alone, I can see how great your characterization is! I love how you got all the characters, even the side characters, so spot on with their personalities! I am laughing pretty hard from their TugaWar!
BGuate224 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
I'm absolutely loving this! But...Danny just said that a lad wanted to kill his dad...wouldn't that raise some questions...?
Besides that! On par! I share a room and it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm struggling not to laugh out loud!
Secret.Identities chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
NOOOOO why'd you stop?
I was enjoying it /so much/ and you left the next chapter hanging huhuhuh come on we all really wanted to see the Secret Revelations Game and Danny awkwardly trying to be Best Man...
I also wanted to know what happens to the nerds and the next interview part, also with Valerie's side. I think it's amazing how you manage to cover almost all the characters of Amity and make it all so interesting. And your jokes, mannnn you KNOW how to write humor.
My especial favorite:
"Look! A... a ghost!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The argument between Danny and Vlad was also awesome. It's also a fairy expected fanfiction trope for Vlad to claim to be Danny's father, yet you still managed to make it awesomely dramatic. And all the quips and sarcasm is just excellent.
Hmm. I can relate a bit to that you don't like Danielle. Personally I think she's kinda annoying but cool at the same time.
It's great seeing the enemy ghosts be 'civil' yet still their Phantom-hating selves. It seems really fun to work with and write, too.
The Speeder trip was HILARIOUS. And that section with shirtless Danny and the interview was GOLD. And you can really get the fangirls worked up (turned on) XD.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I beg CONTINUE. I DON'T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES WE READERS WILL (hopefully) FORGIVE PROCRASTINATION IF YOU JUST CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY AND MAKE IT WORTHWHILE
Thankees v
Wopfedra chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Oh Please Please Please Post the next charpter! This is so funny and cool!
1 One Piece Fan chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
OH PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! i really REALLY love this fanfiction!
Ariastella chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
ABSOLUTELY Danny should sing! I vote yes!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
oh my gog. tell the city he's deluded! and if they don't want people findin out... stop answerin questions! oh my gog. trusting him is SUCH an unbelievably terrible idea... he's proven he's not on their side!