Reviews for Twofish
D3L3T3DSRY chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, this is just so beautiful. I love the whole 'mind' thing, and I don't think that made any sense, so I hope you got it. This is one of my favorite Good Omens fic.
Jay chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh. My. Pratchett.

That was WONDERFUL. Sweet and funny and charming and perfectly characterized - and without anything more physical than a kiss, one of the most erotic things I've ever read. I am henceforth your devoted fangirl.
OvenBased chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
That was amazing, I really really loved it. Well done!
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This made me very happy. It's well-written and amazingly funny and just plain wonderful. Loved it.
baronessie chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I am so utterly delighted with this.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow, this was a breathtaking story. Wonderful job.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That broke my heart into a million little pieces and put it back together better, with a smile. :
Cizz chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Woah. That was like, pure genius. And it left me incoherent. Dadkfjs.

Seriously. I- Can I, like, worship you? Or the fic? ...Do I have to ask permission for that?

Eh.

Anyway.

They stayed in character, which was quite awesome, as the humour, the uh, sex? and the fish were. In fact I think the whole story is awesomeness in its pure form.

Gah. I can't talk/write/think properly.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Fiang chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hands down, no kidding, sure enough, the best story I have ever read. It's more than a fanfic to me. You aimed for the spiritual skyline and hit it on the nail! I love you.
Glaerdrune chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I can't NOT review this. I just can't. It's amazing. It's beautiful. It's funny. And it survived me reading it while listening to 'It's A Long Long Way to Tipperary' O.o

It's just... just WOW. Best Good Omens fanfiction I've ever read, and (dare I say it :O) probably better than most of the original book.

Pleasepleaseplease write more fics like this on this website. I don't care what they're about. Judging from this, you deserve to be worshipped in the literary world! OrZ

And countless other words of praise,

Tatch X
DogWizard chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That.

Was simply fantastic. Best Good Omens work I've ever seen. *highfive*
radishface chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
So lovely! A few of the more metaphysical bits had me more hesitant, but you tied it up so nicely at the end. :)
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
This was REALLY good. Seriously. I like how you really kept the two in the personas of an angel and a demon. The cosmic sex was way awesome too.

...

...

And the fish idea was bloody brilliant!

-Alice
asfgdhdthnb chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I am usually FAR too lazy to review anything ever, but this DEMANDED a review. I actually think this is possibly one of the best things I've ever read. I could actually imagine this being in the book, that how good and in character and whatnot it was. And it was fucking HILARIOUS. My family wanted to know why I was laughing so damn much :L So yes, I think I love you :)
BlackRoseThorne chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow. I really really really loved this. It was beautiful. Very much like reading an extension of the book. You should be very proud. I'm floored.

Oh. And it was fucking hilarious. Canada. I almost died.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »