Reviews for Twofish
sandwriter chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is actually absolutely amazing. Also, alliteration. xD

Seriously, this is definitely the best Aziraphale/Crowley fanfiction I have ever read.
marsdiver chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Thank you, so very much, for writing this. I am also in the opinion that this is the best one-shot that I have ever read. Perfect.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was beautiful. Good job.

It would probably take me far too long to say everything I liked about it so I'll just say that that was one of the best one-shots I've ever read in any fandom. You captured the characters and the overall tone and humour of the book perfectly.

Absolutely loved it.
Hearts-speaking-words chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was absolutely beautiful! You should be very proud of yourself to have written this. Well done, very well done.
CrystalC chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really enjoy re-reading this fic. I especially love how you make A and C more supernatural, like in: "The doorbell, as though Crowley might be unaware of his presence, as though he couldn't sense the angel coming for miles." I don't like how people make them mostly human, only with the ability to make things happen with their mind.

You know you've already posted this here, under the username "a demon of my word"?
darkriddler chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I so rarely log in to review stories, but this one was brilliant and I couldn't resist!

You really captured their personalities and the feel of their relationship. I also liked how you did the sex scene. I had never really thought of it like that before, but reading it, I realized that was exactly how it would have been. It was incredible how erotic you could make something without ever once mentioning bodily functions.

This is so good. Adding to favorites and bookmarking!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I was alternately laughing and grinning madly during this entire fic. It was utter love. Very, very clever and simply amazing. 3
Loonymoon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
It's lovely.

I really loved it. It sort of reminds me of the book itself because, like Good Omens, you fic opens with the quirky and funny and ends with the heart-warming and ethereal. It was eye-opening, and good, full of quaint descriptions (I love the neighbor practicing violin toward the end, and how Aziraphale metaphorically went walking about in Crowley-ville). It was quaint, funny, deep, and thoughtful. It was a very satisfying fic to read.

Thank you so much for this gift!
Dew the Do chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow. That was excellent. It was longer than a lot of one shots, but it didn't drag at all, and it was beautifully written. Kudos.
Holtza chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
...I was planning to spend the night reading CrowleyxAziraphale fanfiction, but I don't think it's such a good plan anymore. For honestly, I'm not sure I'll find a better story than this.

I loved every sentence in it.
Demon's sinner chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved this so much! It was kinky in a heavenly way only Aziraphale can be.
SaltwaterGarden chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I am rather comically grateful to you for this. I have been scratching every corner of the internet for something like this-a literate, long, Good Omens fanfiction that has slash but not-exactly-lemon-because-ethereal-and-occult-beings-don't-DO-that, and that...well, sort of says. Everything. Um.

You did one hell (and more than a little of a Heaven)of a Good Job with this. Your descent/ascent from humourous, totally-in-character dialogue to your climax was very close to perfect, and it read very coherently, very wonderfully. It seems almost like the style the book was written in, except more...intense, and more focused. Where once I was intensely annoyed by the tiny amount of characterization given to each character, I am now overwhelmed by a marvelous sense of closure.

Excellent fanfiction. Thirst quenched. Thanks.
icingsugar chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was the best Cr/Az fanfiction I have ever read ever! everything was so utterly perfect, from the conversations to the nature of the love scene. Absolutely fabulous! I simply love love love it! :) xo
Zedta chapter 1 . 11/8/2009