Reviews for A Good Man
Astridric chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow.. I really, really liked the way this was written; some brilliant passages in there. Just wow.
kajedhorrors chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awesome story. I love Mordecai so much. I saw a few minor spelling mistakes, but this story is great.
Ciriajacobs chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Why in the f****** hell am I reading this story-15th time? Oh well, I'm addicted
Please say that this is the human counterpart part of Mordecai! Oh, I love you for such a story *tightly snuggles you, your OC, Viktor and Mordecai; who are gawking at my actions*
Tuima chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow.
Just... wow.
My hat is off to you. This was beautifully done.
Seaside Fantasies chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Gosh, this story. No words. Just...no words. That's how wonderful it was.

I really like how you took the opportunity to flesh Mordecai out a little more, while still portraying him as the stonecold killer that he tries to be. The nice blend of emotions and almost scary coldness was simply wonderful to read.

All the characterizations are just perfect, and Sue is one of the most well-defined OCs that I've seen in a long while.

Keep up the good work, dear.
CyborgCinderella chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This killed me.
Gah, it was wonderful.
and sad
and wonderful
And very well written, well done.
IoanNemos chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Well done.

I love the way you show Mordecai having FEEEELINGS while keeping him completely in-character. _
Kaylessa chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Well done, my friend. You have taken a character that has thus far seemed carved out of stone (except for when it comes to cufflinks. XD) and have given us a glimpse into his mind and soul. As much as I love Lackadaisy and Mordecai, he's just not around enough for me to get a proper grip on his personality, and you've done that brilliantly! Thank you. I really enjoyed this and I hope it has or will come to the attention of Tracy, because I'm sure she'd like it too!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have to say, this is a remarkable story treading areas I had never imagined before. I'm quite tired to be writing a review, so I'll keep it short, but if I were not, it would be a long and marvelous review indeed. This is a painfully beautiful story I feel will stick with me for many years to come. Thank you.
Sheila Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
A very enjoyable story. It was refreshing getting to see a glimpse of Mordecai's inner turmoil. Keep up the great work!
jki chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was absolutely wonderful and heartbreaking and so well written. I really wasn't expecting to stumble across such a gem of fanfiction whilst randomly perusing late at night. I usually don't enjoy reading stories with original characters either but your characterization of Sue was so realistic and engaging that I now love her just as much as I love Mordecai.

Thank you for the amazing read. :)
Sylla chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh man I just—UGH. This fic. I have no words.

I love it. I love everything about it – the characterization, the dialogue, the narration – but I ESPECIALLY love the ending. The repetition in the last line *really* hammered it home for me. Simply fantastic.

I also particularly ejoyed the delicious irony that all of Mordecai's actions (at least, where Sue is concerned) could indeed be interpreted as those of a good man, but most of it is *because* he killed Sembler.

All in all, offered some keen insight into Mordecai's character and shed some light on things I hadn't considered about him – all whilst remaining admirably true to canon. I don't think I could pick out anything to critique, either (other than a few typos a beta would easily catch). Fav'd.
ElliotTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I... I don't know what to say. This is absolutely superb. Viktor's accent was perfect, Mordecai's actions, his emotions, Sue's grief... brilliant. Can't find a single thing that you should work on. Please, for the love of all that is good, keep writing. Just fantastic.
Admiral von Cha-Cha chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was fantastic! Goodness me, really excellent job. :D

I love your interpretation of Mordecai's true character, and you made him come alive even further for me! Your writing was fluent, readable, and I think you were very true to Tracy's ideas of the characters. It was heartbreaking, but wonderful at the same time! :D
Quill of Thoughts chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Awesome. Out of the four Lackadaisy fanfics, this by far is the best one. Mordecai is perfect in it (he's one of my favorite characters as well) and the Victor and Mordecai part is cool, just like what Tracy's done with them. I do sort of feel sorry for Mordecai though...even though I think he would kill me if I said that out loud...Very, very nice story.