Reviews for A Good Man
LoveIsAngerness chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Very cute. I recently discovered Lackadaisy, and am quite captivated with Mordecai, although he gives me the chills... :3

Amazingly written, also! ***** for you!
Savi2070 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I. Love. You. ::Explosion of hearts::
Jideni3 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hahaha, I see you've used the word 'jackanapes'. Tracy really ought to read this . . .

Amazing job; I'd always seen Mordecai as a bit of a creep before this. Now, he's that much more human, albeit cracking a bit.(I just wish Tracy would update more frequently; I'm reeeally curious about Rocky's parentage, and the whole Mitzi-Atlas-Mordecai fiasco). Beautifully written; some of the sentences here should be framed and hung on a wall.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This is quite frankly beyond words, but I'm going to try anyway. That was amazing. A look at Mordecai we don't see and I liked it. A lot. It has earned a place as one of the few M rated fics on my favorites list. I loved it. Well done, you captured him well. Never let the facade break. Bravo.
Soul-sis chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was so very well done! It felt like I was reading the comic. Everything about it was wonderful!
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. Purely lovely! So well done. I hope this becomes a flashback comic... Because that would be awesome, and would make me infinitely happy.
DiedInTheVault chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I didn't read this onne on the forums, but I am so glad I did now, pure awsome, you planing on writing more? god knows that people would love it.

Thanks for the story, very good writing 3
AwesomeKid and MidnightWriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I am insanely impressed. I only got into Lackadaisy recently, and after looking at the Guest gallery, I wondered to myself, "Is there any Lackadaisy fanfiction?" So today I decided to take a look instead of studying for my Spanish mid-term. Yours seems to be the only one, and my, what a wonderful representation of the Lackadaisy fandom it is. So very heartbreaking in the end, so very Mordecai and Victor to begin with, and masterfully written. I have nothing to criticize, and that's saying something. I would say write more, but there's nothing more to write. The book's opened and closed all in the one chapter, and THAT is what a oneshot is all about. If you write any more Lackadaisy fics, you can be sure I will read them.
XlinzX chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Woah. Hah, that was awesome! You kept the characters in character really well and your writing was amazing! Also kind of helps the Mordecai is one of my favorite characters, but still...

Wow. Amazing job!

Salilia chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was quite incredible. Masterfully done, and true to the characters.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2