Reviews for Fallout
The-KLF chapter 13 . 2/6
I really liked this story! Really really great!
karin.vaught chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
Loving it so far. I know I'm years behind in my reading.
Twyger chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I'm sorry that this story ATE YOUR LIFE ... I can't do this (write fiction) and I can see how it would consume massive amounts of energy in imagination, getting it down on paper, re-working, and editing! This was a great story, very enjoyable from the readers' perspective, and well written and plotted. I really believed in Ch. 1 that he was dead with the black armbands and was so sad. The twist with the step-brother, foster brother (whatever he would be called) was great. Thank you for writing this, for taking time out of your life, and for sharing it with us. Maybe send it to Marlowe as a plot idea for an episode and get paid for all of your hard work! I'm not kidding, it could be expanded into 45-50 minutes easily! Thanks again!
lietomebaby chapter 13 . 9/14/2012
Gosh this story was so good! Very well written. I have to admit that I'm glad I found it AFTER it was completed. Not to offend, but you averaged a chapter a month for the year and I would have went INSANE waiting on an update. Because you are just that damn good! Please take it as a compliment.
lietomebaby chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I just came across this. Usually I wait till the end to review, but on this chapter I just had to.
And may I just say, CLASSIC! loving everything so far and the end of 3rd chapter tickled me pink! Castle series spot on! Characters are on the mark. Great writing.
Jordan S chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Wow, great Plot, nice writing, had a lot of Fun reading it. You really had me at the End of the first Chapter and Ricks death. Was re-reading and thinking "Really ? You did that, hes dead? Wow.. well it was great now go and give it a try." I hope i did ! :)

But i still dont really understand why Beckett was targeted. And i feel that the "Bed Scene" would have been fit better at an earlier Chapter. Feels somehow needless at the End.

Nonetheless, Thank you for an entertaining Evening !
nixer chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I'd forgotten this fic. I love this fic! Will try to review with more coherence at a later date.
mojor chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
so glad i was able to read the whole thing in one go. Waiting a year probably would have killed me.

loved it.

thanks!
mojor chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
i know this is really old! but i'm just reading for the first time and loving it.

thanks!
Dave-ck chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
I know I'm late to the party, but my brother told me to read this story a few hours ago and I've just torn through it all in one go, and... wow. Just... wow. This was... brilliant. Seriously. It was so well played out - on both the personal relationships and the case - that it could be a part of the show. Except, perhaps, for my favourite part; the condom balloon animals. I loved it, but I can't see that flying on the telly. *g*

The characterizations were spot on, the story was interesting and compelling and brilliant and I loved watching it unfold. It's already going into my personal canon - and my favourites list.

Thank you so very much for sharing this.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant story.
lv2bnsb chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Oh that chapter ending was just classic classic classic. Ha ha ha! That's the best use of birth control topic in any fic I've read to date! Good for Lanie.
scarletblusssh chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
good story! and i liked the ending! :D
RunningWithTime728 chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
What a great story, I loved it! Where do I begin to tell you what I loved?

1.) The story line was well thought out and very clever with all the twists and turns. I caught myself going "What!" multiple times throughout, lol. The plot was original, which was also a relief (I personally have gotten sick of reading episode continuations). I also loved the way the story was case driven and how the personal aspects just kind of snuck in there. It was the perfect mix between funny, romantic, and mysterious!

2.) The dialogue between the characters was definitely something I could see in the show. Lanie's character was too funny in here! That ties into my next point: You did a great job staying true to the show and it read like an episode of Castle.

You're a great writer and I hope you continue to write more Castle related fanfics in the future! Keep up the awesome writing!
RunningWithTime728 chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
haha the talk between Beckett and Ryan was sweet but too funny when she asked if he was gay. The whole bit with Lanie was too clever too! I love your writing and can't wait to find out how this all ends