Reviews for Wishes & Crystals
Tear484 chapter 4 . 8/5/2016
please continue writing this its very good and i think that they sould meet at the wizarding bank
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Hmm, interesting so far! Unfortunately though you seem to have abandoned this.
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
update! and...have jareth pop in, in a shower of glitter about an hour before mconagal shows up and tells her that her time in the labyrinth woke her magic and that he'e still madly in love with her and stuff?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Cool I just made a crystal! I'm not joking!
Daydreamer 247 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
How about when Jareth hears about Sarah going to Hodwarts he's first really worried about her safety (cause of Voldemort) and literally tries to carry her off before she goes. But when Sarah goes to Hogwarts Jareth has made Hoogle, Ludo and Sir Didymus her protectors, I would just really love for Malfoy to be mocking Sarah and then Ludo suddenly holding him upside down with Sir Didymus hitting him
vdean13 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
i love the idea for the story and i think jareth should pop up in the dining hall or something but please keep updating
WhiteTigerMisty chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
They could meet at Hogwarts for fae/wild magic lessons set up by Dumbledore.
Gone With The Books chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
they could meet at slughorns party? it would explain his reasons for being above ground, and give a reason for a ballroom flashback?
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
They always need a new DADA at Hogwarts (hint hint). Also I like where the story is going, will you be continuing it. I'm just asking because you have not updated since December of 2009.
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Yes they should meet.:) Thank you.:)
notwritten chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Enjoyable to read. Happy New Year. Keep smiling. :-)
IsisMoon chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I like the story so far, it's cute. As for the meeting with Jareth and Sarah have them meet in the Gringotts or something similar. Jareth could be called in to deal with a situation sa he is the Goblin King, and Sarah could be at the bank to exchange money. Another option would be that the Gringotts goblins know about Sarah and her triumph over Jareth, and contact him telling him Sarah is at the bank were he in turn goes there and confronts Sarah.

Any way keep up the good work, and update soon please!
Forgotten Silver Angel chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
I think they should meet by acident. like in the wizard bank, since jareth would be there beacuse of the goblins and sarah for currency exchange or what ever
Skoellya Seyth chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
These type of questions should be posed to a BETA and NOT become a chapter. Sorry, can just get irritating for readers and is in fact breaching posting rules.
CleverBast chapter 4 . 12/6/2009