Reviews for No Voice
AimeeDestiny chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
Hi, I saw that you had posted the last chapter of this story on livejournal and I was wondering if you could post it on here too. I would really like to read it and find out what happens. Please please please. Thank you!

Great story by the way!
eb012203 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Effing AWESOME story! I LOVE it!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
nice keep going Happy Summer!
FroggerJane chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I really enjoyed your story. And I love sign language. My sister wants to be an interpreter when she grows up, so our friend Kaitlyn has been teaching us to sign. We learned to sign the alphabet and "I love you" when we were very young and that's practically the only way my family expresses our love for each other.

JAN3
LBQIO chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
adore!
Murgy31 chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
I loved this!
BreeZombiee chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Oh I just came across this and i love it so much. I've always wanted to read a fic where Kurt lost his voice and had to resort to ASL.

I can't wait to read more! :)
nonexistantpuppy chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm only a little bit into this story, of course, and it didn't happen, but at the end of the previous chapter, I just so vividly imagined Burt being all like: *grr Papabear kill!*

And Puck signing, 'Oh. SHIT. Kurt, help me out here!'

And Kurt signing, 'Calm down, it's okay. Tell him this...'

And Puck saying, "Kurt says... nothing's going on, he promises... he didn't know I'd creep into bed naked with him and... he had nothing to do with the molestation- KURT!"

And Kurt's like, *giggle*

But. Erm. Silently.

Just thought I should tell you this.

Otherwise, I'm enjoying this so far, of course. Although I think there are some times where your writing style doesn't quite do some of your ideas justice (kind of... a bit too quick a pace, you know? Not all the emotions really get the chance to resonate because there's a lot going on).

Just. Yup. Gonna keep reading now. ]
Faith StClaire chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
will this ever be updated?
RedHann chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
I love this story. Please please please write more fast!
irishgirl01 chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
I'll bet that no one's checked in on this story in forever, huh? I think I've read everything else.

So.. is this like, over now? Because it's not marked as 'completed' or anything.. I kinda want a definite end to this. But if it is over, I guess that works too.

Really good story, and maybe I'll dream about it in a few minutes (it is 2 o clock right now).

Ta ta for now!
Firithnovwen chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Loved it!
xRandomHeartsx chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Great fic! 3 Even though Jamie's not an actual character in Glee, I hated him with a passion throughout the fic :P but I'm so happy Puck and Kurt got together.
Grisly.Hatter.x chapter 7 . 5/14/2010