Reviews for Nine Times Finn Hudson Says Something Profound
Eomyn chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love it!

It's so sweet!
bellablue02 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Did he propose to Rachel? please tell me!
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really liked these snippets of Finn's psyche you really develed into his character insread of just making him goofy an dumb which some emphasise on too much. You see his earnestness, his conflict and his selflessness in those short scenes esp the one with his mum. It's so profound haha lol.
TEAMFINNMEMBER6178 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is too cute! Great job!
fixthepuzzle chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was so great!
bsloths chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is great! I love the style, and you really did capture Finn at his finest. Liked the Rachel/Puck you just had to sneak in there, too. I have a feeling Quinn's delivery will be pretty similar to what you described. Great oneshot!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was...the most amazingly in-character story I have read on this site in months. Fantastically written and enjoyable to read. Great work!
mischiefmanaged73 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is really insightful on Finn's character. I think that all the moments you wrote about could happen or could have happened. That's just who Finn is and you captured it really well.
kezztip chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was beautiful and a refreshing change from most of the fanfics I've read lately. I love Puck and Rachel but its nice to read something from a different perspective occasionally, and I can still be persuaded to Finchel when Finn's character is redeemed so perfectly. Great work.
Skates16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
oh wow... that was amazing! It was so in character, I could definitely see Finn doing all those things. I really loved it!
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LOL...If I did not know that you had written all these great stories over a length of time I would think you were a super human who can pull amazing stories out of thin air..wait you already do that...please disregard above post and carry on with sharing with your gift.
klg77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Perfection. I'm crying and laughing and my chest hurts. I don't seem to be able to find the words to convey how wonderful this is. Thank you for writing pieces I seem to *need* to read. And for not having a lot of love for Finn, I can't imagine his voice being written more authentically. Thank you so much for sharing this.