Reviews for Blow Out the Candle
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I love this. I can actually see most of this happening and the wish part was sweet.
KyogamiFan9874 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Nice relationship between him and yashiro
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
i realy enjoyed your writing. thank you for the story
bookworm4ever81 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow that was awesome. I know you said that it was complete but I would definitely read more of you decided to continue this story.
Adashi-san chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Hello! Nice story. I didnt love it, but was nice to read it.

Matta ne! *_*
oscar133 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
awww i can't believe i've never come across this before. This is so cute Spherrow! good job! nicely written as well :)
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ooh, how sweet! (Even if it started off rather bittersweet...) Ah, if only the story didn't end here :3
otakuffee chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I totally love it. It was an awesome idea to write a little about Yashiro's and Ren's pasts. WOOOH... _
Nyore chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
That was so sweet! I really loved this story :)
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I love this everything about it, from the picture that Ren was sent, to Yashiro's history when he became Ren's manager, to the wish. Everything was so perfect, it was long but argh so great. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

One of the best Skip Beat fanfics

Witnesss chapter 1 . 2/25/2010 i didn't realize to the end that this took place before skip beat started...i thought it was the recent arch about his birthday
Angel For Sure chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Cute cute cute! Wonderful piece! Pre-series Ren is adorable!

When did you decide to peg Ren as a scotch drinker? Unless I missed that in the series, of course. Is he really on 20 at the onset of the series? I'd always thought he was older than that.

Wonderful work, of course. You never cease to entertain. :]
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hey, that's a real nice little piece. Be careful what you wish for, and all, lol, but it's great that Kyoko came into his life. And Yashiro was sweet to give him that gift.
whydoyouwanttoknowmyname chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
hey your writing was good but there were a few grammar/spelling mistakes. other than that good story
La Jazz chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Many thousands of HUGS for my dear author, Spherrow!

I thank you for such a COOL! story that does truly make my day HAPPIER!

Yes! It's the most favorite fic of all time, exactly what I'm looking for. Wow, all the essential ingredients that I'm pining for subconsciously with earnest wistfulness in my search for something of meaningful substance in Skip Beat! fandom.

You know, It's ULTRA-perfect to read it on a breezy, sunny day, while sipping my favorite tea and having a slice of light-sweetened cake.

I genuinely hope to see another delightful new one-shot fic one of these days. Alright?

All the best in your endeavours of writing beautiful fics of Skip Beat! *V*