Reviews for Bristly
Team Rosalie chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
cute!
sara fenix black chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
I loved this fic! I love Ziva/Damon and Ziva/Tony, so I think it was perfect how you handle them. I like that you made of Damon such a nice guy! And Gibbs was so well done too!

To favorites!
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Perfect perfect perfect piece. You write the best TZ fic, no doubt about it. And not just them, you get all the other character voices so perfectly. Thanks for this
MoveForward chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
good story
cymraes chapter 6 . 12/30/2009
lovely ending
cymraes chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
didn't expect that twist, Ziva calling Gibbs and getting a sick day
cymraes chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
very good fleshing out of Damon
cymraes chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
very cute twist
cymraes chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
super idea the McGregor book snippet
Elizzzybeth chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Fantastic! I love how you took the idea of Damon Werth and really took it some where! Great job.
samleigh chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
Another great story. Sometimes I think you write more complete plots than the show writers.

Very very cute story.
SinisterSweetheart chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Excellent story. Right to the point as I wish they would be in the show. Great job!
chiroho chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Very cute scene with Ziva and Tony in bed, and Tony wondering what the heck has been going on all night. Had to laugh out loud at the way she described his antics during the night, none of which he had any recollection of having done.

It does make sense that Ziva would have to be the one who actually steps forward and does something about the situation. Tony just doesn't seem capable, stupidly, of actually doing anything about. Instead he does act like a jerk, and I had to line where he says "well some other jerk anyway".

The ending was very nice, with Ziva forcing Tony to say what it is that he really feels. Nicely done.
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
He closed his eyes to shut out DiNozzo’s glare as she combed through it with her fingers.

- :D :D :D i was really hoping they'd include a littel tony jealous scene or at least bring damon wroth back for that exact purpose. i mean, HELLO, perfect opportunity!

“And if you find them, you can have them.” He suddenly doubled over laughing as she touched a spot on his side. “No fair! Moussad torture techniques are off limits!”

- oh, i love them so much. and i love how you write them, so perfectly! :)

“Oh, only a dislocated shoulder that required a trip to the ER and a sling! Well, in that case I’m sure McGee here will be happy to spring for the nicest crystal set on the wedding registry.”

- LOL LOL 3 :D :D :D

“Yeah, and Ohio State-Michigan is just another rivalry.”

- oh, tony, i love you.

Four years of partnership had provided her with an extensive education in the nuances of college sports, including never making a wardrobe choice that mistakenly combined blue and gold – no, maize – but she decided that playing dumb could lead to a change of topic. “Is that supposed to mean something to me?”

She watched him sputter with indignation for a few moments before managing to articulate, “Buckeyes…” A loud sigh followed. “You’re never gonna pass your test if you can’t remember such basic things.”

- LOL. again, you write them and their history so perfectly!

Lisa was thankful for his understanding, which had extended to driving her to Ikea to help her pick up heavier-than-they-looked boxes of unassembled furniture for her new apartment and helping her put most of it together. He had really enjoyed the chicken marsala she’d made for him as a thank you meal.

- aw. i love the ziva adn mcgee friendship. 3

“He put so much effort into bringing you back here. Now he’s acting like it didn’t matter, like he never wanted you here to begin with because he’s scared of how much he showed he cared. It’s a pendulum effect.”

3 that's our tony. like abby said, may be goofy on the outside but inside, solid, tough.

i love this. wish there was another chapte,r though! :) amazing work.
Aalliya chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Super cute! I absolutely adore your stories !