Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
This is so great
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Love love love!
Anastasia Juliet chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Darn it, why didn't think of getting reveng!? Thisis solo cute! Xd
saltqueen chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I LOVED IT
Kishiku chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
Hahaha! This story is amazing! I couldn't stop smiling while reading this, and my aching cheeks are here to prove it. I love this story! Comedic and sweet, such an amazing combo, that makes a perfect story! Kudos to you for writing this brilliant fanfic!
Jingyee1511 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
Ahh that was nicely written! Really comical seeing how Natsume sends every girl swooning but you captured that nicely! It was a great idea, this fic! Good work and thanks for sharing!
pinkreverie chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
I'm in love :-* thanks for always writing awesome fanfics. Hope you'll make more and more! B-)
Dwmalove chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Wow Thai was so sweet! I love it!
vagueclarity chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
you wrote this pairing perfectly i swear /giggling noises/
diana05 chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Dear gods, my heart does a drum solo whenever I read your descriptions of how Natsume kisses Mikan.

I absolutely loved this! :D
onceuponaprincess16 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
I KNEW THERE WOULD BE MORE AWESOME REVIEWS FOR YOU! Okay you're awesome. It's that simple.
rainypromise chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
*inward squee*

So many good moments. Ever considered about making Mikan doing all the things Natsume did? Of course Natsume would have just jumped Mikan, damn the bet. But still.
cacanq chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is sooo sweet! Make moreee! :D
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
so funny, i loved it
Scarlet Acoustics chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Even after I read this lots of times, I still can't help but laugh at Mikan's dismay (or rather pleasure) hahaha.. When will she ever learn that the girlfriend is ALWAYS the #1 fan of her own boyfriend.. ;))

I've always loved your stories! They have a connection to each other while at the same time depict their own separate story. Hoping to read more of your works! I believe they are publish-worthy even outside FanFiction or any other website and out to the open world! :D

Keep writing and always be inspired! :)