Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
One Heartbeat chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
*A* It's finished? Damn.

Mikan is a PERV in this chapter. Oh yes she is, smelling him. Looking at his half-naked body. (Keeping Natsume all to herself, SHARE HIM)

BI'm glad you updated. :) He IS wearing less and less clothing in each chapter. 8D

She gave up. :D Natsume - 1, Mikan - 0. x)

Natsume Hyuuga is insecure. BWAHAHAH. x) Natsume was OOC in here, no doubt, but it was smexy. ;) I could see the arguing going on in my head. :) Natsume is now 100 rabbits richer. I wonder how many dollars that would be...

(Sorry for the non-helpful review) Loved it. :D Thanks for the wonderful read. :)
Silver-MoonNight chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Is there any hint that the story was set before Compromise?

And hey, the last part kept me smiling ) Hoping to see your other story soon x)

P/S: and did you consider a sequel for His Dark Kind Soul? Maybe for what happen after Natsume met Kira. A one-shot. Well, doesn't mean Kira has to meet with everyone in the Academy if he decided to stay undercover. No one expect for a sequel after all ) Maybe you can make one.
Go.Away.Turd chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Nicely done. I wonder if Mikan will take on the new bet... If she does I'll feel a little bad for her... no allowance for two weeks... that would suck...
xxkoffeexx chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
That was such a fun chapter to read. And Natsume was so HOT! The makeup kiss was amazing and Natsume is so HOT and when will I get a boyfriend that'll make me swoon? November Romeo, sometimes I think you have a Natsume-like boyfriend when I read your romantic works. It's just that good. :) Thanks so much for writing this!
My Hopeless Romantic chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Okay, I love the way you write Natsume's dialogue.

Admittedly, at some points there is a certain level of OOC-ness but nothing terribly obvious. The way you write him makes sense, using the years they've been together as friends and stuff to give the semblance of the both of them being comfortable with each other enough to tease and be playful. I've never seen this kind of Natsume other than when you're writing him and it's always a pleasure to read.

Their banter is playful and funnily enough, sexy and familiar, and the level of comfort evident in the way they speak to one another is too cute for words. Your writing is comfortable and believable. I always love giving your NatsumeMikan's a read.

Loved this: “Sumire, do you think I’m hot?” Sumire just smiled serenely, “Every waking day of your life, sweetheart.”

It shows they're really comfortable with each other and that's always, always touching to read. I loved the slamming door comment and all in all, you've written Mikan's reactions very well and I must admit, I laughed more than once, it was so cute. She still has her touch of innocence and denseness enough to be familiar but not overdone to make readers think no one can possibly be so stupid.

“You bet against me?” Ruka shrugged. “I bet against Hotaru. There’s a difference.”

A little RukaHotaru love never hurt anyone. :)

The last scene was fantastically written. You've definitely played up Natsume's charm and wit. The kid can do no wrong, it's almost irritating.

“But while I’m glad that you like me for the right reasons… I think it would be good if you liked me for the shallow ones too.” “So this bet… was because I bruised your ego for liking you for who you are?” “It sounds bad if you say it that way.”

HA! That was genius. Period.

Well done. I loved it.
Youichiix33 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
aw SOO CUTE )) loved it.
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
They're so sweet ] Loved the lightheartedness
Winter's Melody chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
This is such a sweet story, I love it!
bangag pa chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
aww... is it really the end? i wish there's more but it really does fit for an ending... love the story and their bickering... really enjoyed it
crimsoneyes44 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
aw... so nice.

Except I thought this would be 5 chapters. OOC? This was quite OOC. But in a nice way I suppose. Or a "sigh..." (fangirly) way.

sootyxsnowpetal chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Aw, that was a cute ending. Such relationships are always fun to read. Thanks!
Imagination-Unleashed14 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
loved it!it was awesome but are u making another chapter?it was just to great to imagine what would happen on my just to good of a writer.
303 Chocolate chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
"I'm an icon, Ruka, but I'm also sixteen"

AWESOME LINE. It just made sense. REALLY did.

Hope you update. SOON! :]
Snow Sparkle chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Wow. This had a different feel compared to your previous works. I remember checking twice if this was indeed yours. There weren't serious talk about wars, denials, death, consequences, etc. It's simple and quite a refreshing change. I'm glad though that one of the things that remained is the wit and humor. :D

Like this:

“You’re not making it easy to admit defeat.”

His voice grew low as he bent closer. His breath was warm on her ear, making her shiver. “But I could make it worth it.”

and this:

He stopped in front of his door to search for his key. “You know how people think of the two of us as an icon? Like we ‘conquered all odds’ or ‘survived epic battles’ or crazy things like that? They make us sound like some old, romantic couple.”

“You’ve been reading the forums,” Ruka laughed.
anitsirhc chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
haha...poor mikan and naughty natsume... ) i liked the flow of the story and the plot is unique. liked it so much! update as soon as you can and good luck! )
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »