Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
Lady Drama chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
WHAT'S NATSUME DOING AT THE SPORTS COMPLEX?

*Sigh* I should probably go get something to wipe all this drool off my computer now...your description of Natsume was so perfect! I loved this chapter! update soon...
Neon Pendulum chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What is Natsume doing at the sports complex? I'm dying to know!

Poor Mikan, she's got to be strong to withstand the short tempereness.

Hilarious
StarAngel02 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i wonder whats in store...please update soon :)
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
What exactly was Natsume doing at the sports complex?It kinda ruins the ending but still, pwetty pwease?

Besides that, REALLY like the story!XP XD XD XD XD **
happy08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hi November Romeo!

again you were great!as always! you're story was cute and funny!

i was really smiling when i knew what caused Natsume to wash the !

you're really amazing in making stories!you're the best!

hope we can talk again.:)

God bless!:D

stay happy,

Christelle
dickensjj chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Yay :) Another great story to look forward to. :D just added it to my story alert. You write so well,
rose chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
soo nice i wish there was another there was i would look forward to it..
bruhareviewer chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was pure torture. On mikan's part and mine's haha. What a cliffhanger you have there, goodluck with the next chapter :)
Kyra Marie chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
So... was Natsume shirtless again in the Sports Complex? :P All in all, nicely done as the rest :)

Truly,
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Omigosh this is just hilarious! I love it to bits!

Glad to see you back. :)

Good job! Update soon!
Lollipop Lady chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This makes me tingly all over. )

Haven't seen you in a few! I missed you!

Very nicely written, I was just imagining EVERYTHING from the first line to the end. You really know how to make a girl squeal LIKE A FAN GIRL. lol.

Update as soon as you can or I'll unleash my bloodthirsty baby sharks at you! They give love bites. ;)
Blase Contradiction chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OH MY! I'm so glad to see you back online, my friend, mi amore (okay, not that), my role model, my compadre, my ... okay nevermind. This is really wonderfully done. I did have issues with the beginning where Natsume was all ladeedaa until the point where you cleared it up with the part about him doing it to get back at Mikan. Now that's way more Natsume. All in all, bravo! You have achieved stardom yet again.
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i'm just having this painful headache but after checking my mail and seeing that you posted up a new story, it just cleared up ) seriously, im not joking..

i loved the story (so what else is new?) i can't wait to see what happens next. what did hotaru kept from mikan?

seriously happy to read your stories and welcome back to ffn

(oh yes, like another reviewer, standstill. , had mentioned, would it be alright if i printed your stories? It will just for personal reading, of course. i could just reread your stories the whole day, but my mum would kill me for using the computer too long...)
Kathya chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute! Hilarious! Looking forward to more of that :)
niceladysakura chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow!

its simply hilarious to see Mikan so mad and when she's "kinda" jealous of the attention Natsume gets

and i really love Natsume's character he really know how to play a game and for sure he will surely win...:D

so what is Natsume doing in the sports complex?

update soon