Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Omigosh this is just hilarious! I love it to bits!

Glad to see you back. :)

Good job! Update soon!
Lollipop Lady chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This makes me tingly all over. )

Haven't seen you in a few! I missed you!

Very nicely written, I was just imagining EVERYTHING from the first line to the end. You really know how to make a girl squeal LIKE A FAN GIRL. lol.

Update as soon as you can or I'll unleash my bloodthirsty baby sharks at you! They give love bites. ;)
Blase Contradiction chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OH MY! I'm so glad to see you back online, my friend, mi amore (okay, not that), my role model, my compadre, my ... okay nevermind. This is really wonderfully done. I did have issues with the beginning where Natsume was all ladeedaa until the point where you cleared it up with the part about him doing it to get back at Mikan. Now that's way more Natsume. All in all, bravo! You have achieved stardom yet again.
piggycat350 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i'm just having this painful headache but after checking my mail and seeing that you posted up a new story, it just cleared up ) seriously, im not joking..

i loved the story (so what else is new?) i can't wait to see what happens next. what did hotaru kept from mikan?

seriously happy to read your stories and welcome back to ffn

(oh yes, like another reviewer, standstill. , had mentioned, would it be alright if i printed your stories? It will just for personal reading, of course. i could just reread your stories the whole day, but my mum would kill me for using the computer too long...)
Kathya chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute! Hilarious! Looking forward to more of that :)
niceladysakura chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wow!

its simply hilarious to see Mikan so mad and when she's "kinda" jealous of the attention Natsume gets

and i really love Natsume's character he really know how to play a game and for sure he will surely win...:D

so what is Natsume doing in the sports complex?

update soon
standstill chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
You can be a real lifesaver, you know that?

I liked it.

So much that I wanna jump out from my comfortable bunny slippers and cup of ice cream and just give you a damn hug. I've been having a horrible day as of late and you just brightened it up so well with this fic. I've been looking for one where mikan is the one admiring, not natsume.

After all, I am a girl and it gets tiring reading so many stories where she's so well-described. I'm not against it, no, but an in-depth description of natsume would make me smile any day :]

Much to my shame, I can be quite the fangirl (just not very vocal about it)

Anyway, i loved your writing style as usual. Short, well chosen words that kept me at the edge of my seat. Oh and did I tell you that i love your sense of humor? You crack me up and i'm not even sure if you meant to do that.

Nice to see you write for this fandom, talented authors seem to be going extinct somehow. Looking forward to the next chapter (: Keep up the great work!

-standstill.

PS: if i print, arrange and book bind one of your stories (with your name of course), will you kill me? Just wanted to know ;]
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
A new fanfic? I'm absolutely thrilled. (thought you stopped writing)

Absolutely hilarious, over the top, and just the reason your writing is so damn good. Update soon
sherville7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Yay! a new story! it was so funny it was really hard to suppress my laughter which is not good 'coz i'm suppose to be working and not reading fanfiction. but when i got the notification email that you posted a new story i just couldn't resist.

I can't wait for the next chapter. :D

Thanks for the dedication. That made my day. (,)
Romantically Loveless chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
-is wondering why FFN didn't send her an alert-

Anyway, Natsume sure knows how to piss Mikan off, hmm?

I noticed that you made it seem as if Mikan and Natsume had that strong love/hate relationship, until the line, "her boyfriend" was used.

Very clever, I must say. ;)

What else to say...

Natsume in a white T-Shirt.

Whoah there. x]

- RL.
Silver-MoonNight chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
At last you manage to write xD I just happen to saw the alert ;)Can't wait for the next chapter :D this is going to be hilarious )

-haruh

Can I consider you as my friend if it sounds okay to you :)
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16