Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
mxnlovely chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This story is just freaking awesome! It's pretty funny too! It made me want to have a boyfriend like natsume even more! Like, i need! I must! I must find a boyfriend like Natsume Hyuuga! Nice story! Keep writing!
Molly Dooker chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Cute three-shot.
Molly Dooker chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I like how the last few sentences summarised that.
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This made me smile.
Orange Summer Tangerines chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
"Would you look at me?"

"No. Every time I do, you seem to be wearing less and less clothes."

xDD

Tells me that something ran in Mikan's mind, just saying. XD

Wonderful story
yume824 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
So the pyromaniac just happens to be THE hottest guy (literally and figuratively) on campus. A coincidence? Only if said pyromaniac is Natsume. And he's probably the most attractive sixteen year old on Earth. Anyway, I have no complaints. I clicked on this fanfic for a good excuse and opportunity to fangirl over the unfortunately taken Natsume Hyuuga. But if Mikan wasn't his girlfriend there would be no story and we wouldn't want that, now would we? ALRIGHT, unlike your story, my review hasn't gone the way I would've liked so I'm cutting it off here. Loved it but I need to go take a cold shower (kidding).

yume824
adorahope chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
it is really awesome keep up the good work...
Twelve Winterflowers chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
You have a way with words. I'm positively drooling over Natsume right now. Great, great job! You're such an amazing writer. Keep it up. :)
AchinglyLovely chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
okayy... best. story. EVER.

No, really, I was smiling the entire time.

I want to like... put all your one shots into a mini book and always have it with me for entertainment. Ahhhh, NEVER STOP WRITING! It was amazing! xD
shie0917 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
lol! hot hot hot natsume! now it's mikan's turn to act all sexy for natsume to drool all over! i demand a rematch! lol
Veronica101 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
AWW! The story is so cute...i totally loved it!
Noeyyy chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Aaaaaaahh!

Omg, I'll make it brief because I'm cooking but otherwise this would be longer than the essay I'm meant to be doing.

EXCELLENT. SO BLOODY GOOD. WINWINWINWINWIN!

I love you!

That is all.
Noeyyy chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Kehehehehehehhe, omg so funny.
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I'm sitting with a stupefied grin right now. My technology assignment completely abandoned.

How have I not discovered such a talented author before this... :O
pinkpocket23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Very great detail! Natsume doesn't play fair at all. You are one of my all time favorite authors. Thanks so much!
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »