Reviews for Like a Fan Girl
lemonandapples chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
so cute :)
barricadethewitch chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
This story is just so cute! I kept on smilling to myself as I read this fic, creepy, lol! XD
Vongola Princessa chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
AWWWWWH ! Thaaat was so cute ! LOL 3 ! I was squealing like the whole timee ! :)))
dragonflyer30 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Haha XD i luv the ending and the pairing good job !
i see the spark chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
That was simply amazing:)
Bolajv chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
KAWAII! XD adorable and cute. Ahh this story just made my day!

Thanks so much for your story!

Bolajv
Chibi Black Ookami chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
I luv your story it's veryy funnny I laughed my ass out my parents thought I LOST it but who gives a shi*** anywayz I liked the relationship between Mikan N Natsume it's romantic but in a cool way not like those crapy cliché Romeo-julliet like relations
PWNsomeness chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
XD I love this story. It's so hilarious. Seriously, I would've laughed like an idiot if my little sister wasn't in the room. And even then, I was grinning like a madman in front of the monitor. :)) Love the ending.
Otaku-Mae chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
AHHHHH! I LOVE IT! :D it's a masterpiece(crying)

Such beauty! (how's your ego ;D )

I think you should make a story entitled "Like a Fan Boy" if you catch my drift. Ooh. Mikan can win just a easily as Natsume. Not to mention that they fight every week so the "bet" they WILL have (the story you will write *wink*)will easily come up. Natsume needs a blow to his pride. haha they can always make up later. Mikan has a ton of fan boys i'm suree... Natsume can afford to get jealous.

so here's some bet ideas.

- No touching for a week

-(a situation)

Natsume: who would want a polka dot panty girl like you.

Mikan: A lot of boys..

Natsume: Okayy...

Mikan: I bet I can get 5 fan boys to swoon and try to capture my heart by the end of the week, and you can't do anything about it.

natsume: 100 rabbits.. You're on.

*but heres the kicker* Natsume becomes one of those fan boys

Natsume: You never said one of those fan boys couldn't be me ;)

Or something like that... I can't think of any good ideas at the moment.

I would love if you wrote a story like that.

I bet you would do awesome at it

Hope you do.

Loves.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Oh that was so CUTE! oH NOW I have to go show this to my friend! KAWII! *(runs into wall)*
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I seriously adore you and your writing style. This entire fic had me laughing uncintrollably and I did not even think it was OOC. It seemed perfectly natural for them in the future.

I just spent a couple hours reading all your work and I am in love with it. I was even squealing like a fan girl at the descriptions of Natsume... (KYAH!)

Loved every second of it,

essa.
star chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
how could u let mikan loose...

make another one in she wins

just because i reviewed this doesn't mean that i like it

(i don't know how but

i feel really stupid writing this)
Kylee-Cat chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
gosh this story is one of my favorites! Natsume is just to hot for his own good!
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
lol , aw , stories like these are why i'm a fangirl P , anyways , love it ! awesome plot (:

xJasmine
XxblackwingsxX chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
-laughs-
Gawd this is so funny lol
Anyway, I love it I can't stop laughing... The way you describe Natsume made me giggle.. err... act like a fan girl. XD
Great work