Reviews for Rediscovering Connor
Bestflick chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Amazing story so far keep going
yetikiller chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
good chapter and i'm glad you've updated.
supercode chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Okay, I read this and now he needs her in about 2 days. I love the story so far, but the timelines are kind of confusing. Like, how can Cameron remember all the different timelines as they get erased and she is created in different ways? And why didn't the "other" John she met in the future remember her, even though Sarah had known about Cameron, indicating the cyborg had existed in that John's timeline? Oh well, I'm sure you'll explain it all later. All I know is, both John and Cameron have been kind of stupid in their dealings with each other, but I hope all that nonsense is behind them now and they can learn to trust each other. We'll see.
RedsBaron chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
I had to re-read "Now He Needs Her" as well as this story to get up to speed and recall what I had read before, but I enjoyed both stories, and I look forward to the continuation of the saga.
Taalar chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
Thanks for not giving up.. enjoyed and now trying to decide if I need to totally reread the whole thing again to refresh my memory. :) how committed are you to continuing?
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Glad you updated. I missed this story.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
Good chapter!
morded chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
it's been a while but i'm glad you're back.
Gissbella De Salvatore chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
UPDATE!
Terminatorgrl87 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
This is an amazing story, I hope that one day you might come back and finish TSCC forever and JameronForever
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
So I'm guessing this story ends the same way season 2 did, on a cliffhanger.
lithiummessiah chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
Really enjoyed the chapter. :)
rnbm chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
The story is getting very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
PSG1JOHN chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
This is the best chapter so far...

Great work!

Had my heart feel happy reading this chapter

I read the story again because it was so long ago... great fun!
xxvoxx chapter 11 . 8/13/2012