Reviews for Doubting Thomas
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 8/2
This is the second time i read this story, years ago, and its Stiller perfect
Yikes
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
An interesting idea. I rather loved it!
EdenPotter27 chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
Love this
ThomasSlik chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
This is great! Would love to see a sequel
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
This is an amazing fic. I like this version of Luna more than in your other fics; I think this is the best one :)
She's normal, but just...switched the direction Tom was pointing.
Amaniel chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
That fic is so good, thank you ! )
QuietOwls chapter 1 . 5/9/2021
What a fic to read on Mother's Day.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2021
Only the very best books can make me cry. This is one of them.
AstraInclinant010 chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
beautifully written piece :)
CyDawg chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Simply beautiful...
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2020
Beautiful beautiful what tom could have been if he was directed well
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/27/2020
Beautiful. I love that it's Luna who raises Tom and uses good ol'Harry as a male role model for him. How her methods in raising him lead to him being a leader for the people instead of a dictator of them. How because he's only known her and the stories of Harry he has no reason to search out who is parents are and likely doesn't know he's adopted letting him avoid the heartbreak of the truth surrounding his birth which I believe only added to his murderous anger. I especially love how, even though Harry wasn't physically there he was the one who made it all possible. The implication, in my mind, that he either knew himself to be too bitter and emotionally fucked up to do it OR that he'd have to send someone to do it in his place being the only one who can accomplish making it possible in the 1st place which means he used his intellect, searching skills, and typically accurate as hell instincts to make what Luna is doing possible himself. He clearly had everything planned in advanced to make changes and win wars. Maybe Harry is there as an intangible representation as Master of Death keeping them alive for as long as they have been?! ...I might be stretching hard on that last one.
Anyways thanks for writing and sharing! I'm so happy that I'm not the only one to think of having Harry send someone to the past or an alternate timeline in hope of improving things or giving second chances to a better world or whatever.
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 11/13/2020
Wonderfully written.
asher289 chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Thank you for this incredible story. I absolutely loved your portrayal of Luna and of the person Tom Riddle could have been.