Reviews for Doubting Thomas
ItsLeviooosa chapter 1 . 9/3
Holy fuck I love this.
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 7/20
I love this story so much... I love this story so much...!
Eren Senju chapter 1 . 7/17
I loved it. 3 great job.
Perspicacity chapter 1 . 7/15
An elegant little story, deftly done. Bravo!
Zaraih chapter 1 . 7/5
interesting..
Windy chapter 1 . 6/27
Is there a sequel?
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/12
I can't describe how much I love this; how I never tire of it, no matter how many times I reread it, and how I'll never be able to satisfactorily make up my mind as to whether I really want more or if it's best left as is in my imagination.
Traveller Tonight chapter 1 . 6/3
Excellent. So different! I'm really amazed...
AuthorNo.04 chapter 1 . 5/28
Unfortunately, even when one tries their hardest to change history, in regards to time-travel stories, there's a momentum to the passage of time: things that want to happen… will inevitably happen no matter what.
Hatten chapter 1 . 3/16
Wonderful
PseudonymousLecreep chapter 1 . 2/3
Thank you for writing this wonderful story I absolutely loved it. Kudos to you love
jon reeve chapter 1 . 1/5
Yes, in that environment, original Tom would be a fool to not use that hatred to his advantage. He probably scared some wizards over to the light side during his reign of terror.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Absolutely awesome. I love it how you made clear that Tom Riddle, in his original world, wasn't the only one who was obsessed with blood status but rather that was the ticket he adopted to rise to power. And how very much having a mother who supported him would have changed what he became. This is an absolutely great fic! Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Amazing story! What an interesting take on time-travel. I'd love to see more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
i honest to god teared up