Reviews for Doubting Thomas
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
If your aim was to make me bawl my eyes out (this is an overexaggeration by the way) then you have succeded. Truly a heart-wrenching story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. *sob*
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow, what a beautiful and brilliant story! A very new and interesting take on time travelling! Also, I loved how Luna used Harry as a role-model for Tom and well, I just love the whole fic! :D Very, very well done!

~ Kama ;)
niknakks chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
i lov Luna! (: she is one of my favorite characters. This is a twst that i have read many time travel fics and i dont think annyy one (me included) has written one this way with Luna as a main character (: truly wonderfully writtn.. i love the plotline (: are you planning on continuing through the war?

-Nikki
Ressick chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is beautiful and brilliant, and yes, he is Harry's son as much as he is Luna's, and that makes him such a better man than he was in her past. Wow. Mindbending and thoughtful and utterly gorgeous. Thomas is still a leader, but Luna made him the right kind. Thank you.
Coyote Laughs chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Brilliant.

Luna using Harry as Thomas' role model is just inspired. And brilliant. This is just a great character piece for Thomas.

And the bullying from the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws are just spot on... after all, look at the Marauders...

but I digress... great story, I really enjoyed it...

Coyote
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was amazing! I loved it.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:) Great job~ I love Luna, and it's great to see her like this.

Inumaru12
Blueowl chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Completely and utterly epic. I wish it was longer :P
alethiophile chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, it is win. This is beautiful.

I'm a sucker for heel-face turns anyway, and this is done really well.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
omg. o.o

wow.
phoenixphlight chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome! Dark and creepy, but really good and poignant. I'm really impressed.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow. Very beautiful story, and isn't it the greatest irony of all that Thomas grew up to become a leader, instigating a war once more, but this time he's fighting on the 'right' side. Great work, I especially liked your portrayal of Luna and how she used Harry as a role model for Tom.
Zlatka chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is great.. Thomas is great and Luna too.. I am not sure if I wanna read more, I would love to but I feel so sad insade and feel afraid that a lot bad happens in later chapters but I have hope to, and its all that matters..
elizapi chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Because of your poll, I'm rereading the HP stories in the list (that's the only fandom I read) If you expanded this one, would it be the war with Harry and Luna, before she left, or the war with Tom and Luna? a prequel or a sequel, because I can't really see you just retelling this story with more details, I think that would take away from the purpose.

Also, this was very good!
murbo chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Amazing!

It clearly goes to show that all you really need is love :-)

Great work!

Thanks for sharing with us!

/Malin :-D