Reviews for Doubting Thomas
linkhyrule5 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
... Heh.

A very different war, I think.
Storm Scripter chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is truly a moving piece, thank you for sharing it with us.
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Loved this ... cant help wondering about what happens next... Loved this Luna...
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, this is impressive. Seriously, it's one of the stories you read and afterwards you feel something and think about it. Voldemort raised by Luna and doing his "dark lording" for muggle borns... Just- wow.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story was so, so brilliant. I love it!
Luna would have made a wonderful mother for Tom, but her oddities would have been far more troublesome in his time indeed... I love the way you described them both, it read easily and was touching all the same. It's awesome!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very poignant...sad and thought provoking. Definitely faving. :)
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Wow. I was looking up Luna fics, thinking they would all be Harry/Luna romances and suddenly this pops up! One of the best one shots I have ever read, I must admit. Your ideas and the way you have structured the story, making it fragmented and yet whole, is a delight to read. It flows beautifully. I am most appreciative of the time you took to write this up.

Thank you for the story!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a truly brilliant and very original story! I do hope you write a sequel :)
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Niiiiiice.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You managed to take the woman who is probably my favorite character, and make it so I can actually like Tom(now Thomas) Riddle. Frankly, I feel like Harry when he talks with Luna. Wide-eyed, a little befuddled, but wiser for the experience. I love the overall theme of this story, and that she uses stories of Harry for Thomas' father is unimaginably fitting in a very Luna-ish way.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
A haunting tale. Thank you for sharing. Still it's one of those stories that makes me ask why did the first war need to be fought? How could Dumbledore have reversed society enough that any purebloods would be dissatisfied in the world you're portraying.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sequel?
Calasse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is a wonderful little piece of love and simple brilliance. I have no more words.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
this is amazing!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhh your story made me teary eyed almost the whole way through. It's so beautiful and sad. Making Harry be Riddle's figurative father was so perfect.

You did a wonderful job.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »