Reviews for Doubting Thomas
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This is a truly brilliant and very original story! I do hope you write a sequel :)
AccountKiller500 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Niiiiiice.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You managed to take the woman who is probably my favorite character, and make it so I can actually like Tom(now Thomas) Riddle. Frankly, I feel like Harry when he talks with Luna. Wide-eyed, a little befuddled, but wiser for the experience. I love the overall theme of this story, and that she uses stories of Harry for Thomas' father is unimaginably fitting in a very Luna-ish way.
Transreal Clouden chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
A haunting tale. Thank you for sharing. Still it's one of those stories that makes me ask why did the first war need to be fought? How could Dumbledore have reversed society enough that any purebloods would be dissatisfied in the world you're portraying.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Sequel?
Calasse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is a wonderful little piece of love and simple brilliance. I have no more words.
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
this is amazing!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhh your story made me teary eyed almost the whole way through. It's so beautiful and sad. Making Harry be Riddle's figurative father was so perfect.

You did a wonderful job.
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
whoa, this is quite the story...
her illusion chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
as much i hate prejudice,i know it really is always present,and you wrote this whole piece brilliantly! :)
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow.
Just wow.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The style seemed a bit disjointed at first, but I came to like it. Luna is amazing, perfectly characterized if one ignores the crackier parts of her cannon personality and takes her seriously, and I love, love, love the way you wrote out Tom's redemption. 5/5
elemout chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was a really wonderful story about how Tom's talent and passion could be diverted towards re-fashioning wizarding society. I wish there was more here of what he does and how and the results.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was a very interesting fic and i enjoyed reading it! Great job!
Sakura to Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. I think that one of the several things you made prominent in this story is Tom's natural inclination to fight fiercely for what he believes in. Originally, it is his belief in the superiority of purebloods that brings the downfall of the world. When he is showered with love, he forms a strong belief in justice, and he plans to work just as hard as he did in another life to make the world better for people like him and his mother.

Thank you for the lovely story; you have a really wonderful talent for writing. :D
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »