Reviews for Doubting Thomas
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I feel like demanding a sequal, but this amazing story you were able to write within just a chapter ended just so perfectly. Love Luna, Love Tom, and love realistic and comprehendable time travel stories. This has become my number one.
kriss-uchiha chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This touched me on a level I didn't think possible
PhilH chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, that was an incredible story. Much more than I expected from a fix-things-in-the-past story, this one shows how much more is wrong that will take much more to make better. I don't know if this can have a sequel but if it does I'd love to read it.
Chargone chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is... a significant thing.

thank you.
Malbutorius chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sequel?
Yamon chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
... I actually do not know what to write.
Somehow I wish it would go further, but then the end is perfect as well.
Great story.
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was beautiful! I love it :)
Bulwersator chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This one is really interesting.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, awesome, refreshingly believable, he is still Tom, just with his negatives turned to a direction we might more prefer, but we can see he might still become "You-Know Who.' I loved the bits with Luna falling more and more into her fiction of Harry being his father, I suspect it was his memory that kept her company all those years since you don't mention a BF for her.
Keolah chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That's beautiful.
Debate4life chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow...this is something else. A truly moving one shot. It was a privilege to read a story of a reality not much removed from canon, yet different in just the right ways to arise a different war. Would Dumbledore side with Tom in this? Would Harry? The Ministry would not, I am certain. I always wondered to some degree why they did in the original war, as the Ministry's bigotry at times had much more in common with the Death Eaters than the Order of the Pheonix. I'd like to see an epilogue of this story, a kind of "20/50/100 years later", but no fear, my imagination is more than up to the task if none is provided.

Fair winds and following seas,

Debate4life
Diving in chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That's so cute.
Lance Murdock chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
That was an excellent read. The premise alone has everything I love about HP fanfiction; Luna, time travel, Tom redemption, Luna, and add the fact that you wrote a compelling and heartwarming piece of fiction with all my favorite things, and I gotta say I enjoyed this emmensely.
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Wow. Just... wow. This story had me in tears. It was so beautifully written. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
A brilliant take one the time-travel-to-raise-Tom-Riddle-differently-story (: If anyone could love him as unconditionally as he needs, it would be Luna. And I love his fierce sense of righteousness and justice!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »