Reviews for Doubting Thomas
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhh your story made me teary eyed almost the whole way through. It's so beautiful and sad. Making Harry be Riddle's figurative father was so perfect.

You did a wonderful job.
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
whoa, this is quite the story...
her illusion chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
as much i hate prejudice,i know it really is always present,and you wrote this whole piece brilliantly! :)
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow.
Just wow.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
The style seemed a bit disjointed at first, but I came to like it. Luna is amazing, perfectly characterized if one ignores the crackier parts of her cannon personality and takes her seriously, and I love, love, love the way you wrote out Tom's redemption. 5/5
elemout chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was a really wonderful story about how Tom's talent and passion could be diverted towards re-fashioning wizarding society. I wish there was more here of what he does and how and the results.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was a very interesting fic and i enjoyed reading it! Great job!
Sakura to Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. I think that one of the several things you made prominent in this story is Tom's natural inclination to fight fiercely for what he believes in. Originally, it is his belief in the superiority of purebloods that brings the downfall of the world. When he is showered with love, he forms a strong belief in justice, and he plans to work just as hard as he did in another life to make the world better for people like him and his mother.

Thank you for the lovely story; you have a really wonderful talent for writing. :D
Chocolate coated Blue chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So much love for this story. :D
RonneeM chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Very well written and poignant retelling of the depth of the ingrained problems of JKR's wizarding world. I really like Thomas as Harry's spiritual heir and Luna as his spiritual widow, teacher of his heir. It truly is a good piece with just enough hope to believe in a possible good ending.
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
amazing... but...even if the "banner" its a different idea, don't you think that the ending line will be the same? Muggles and Wizards killing each other?
i loved the image of Hermione's parents killing purebloods and Arthur killing them in retaliation.
I never read a scene like this... but it is not so far from a real "civil war".
congratulations :)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Holy shit...this is...awesome. I'm glad I finally read this. Luna is one of my fav HP characters...and the way you handled her here is...wow. Just wow.

I'm curious about the war that is coming, of course. Another story, perhaps? -puppy eyes- I would like very much...

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
fucking awesome story
Preier chapter 1 . 11/26/2012

yes indeed

thank you for sharing your tales.
pinks99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Great short story! I look forward to reading more of your work!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »