Reviews for Doubting Thomas
yuki chapter 1 . 3/20
Your fanfic is better than the right hand path, eventhought it's inspired by that fic. I hope you make this sequel.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/21
this is an amazing AU, the best ive read in quite some time! break out the guilotine, thomas's revolution is coming and its going to be even bloodier then before: vive la revolution!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 3/20
Nice story.
Amy chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this! You have a real flair for writing!
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 2/22
I always cry at the part about the third year.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 2/14
Woah! It got dark at the end. It's a good tale, though...
Catharmel chapter 1 . 2/12
Beautiful.
BladeRunner1109 chapter 1 . 1/29
This is beautiful. Truly.

One of the best HP fanfics there is.
Person chapter 1 . 1/21
Wonderful.
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 1/20
I love The FEELS!
readingaccount chapter 1 . 1/17
Wow! Fascinating story. Love your writing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/10
Brilliant. A bit disjointed in the beginning, though that may have been intentional. Was she living in Grimmauld? If she was, currents Blaxks probably inhabited it.
Astiar chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I was a bit iffy of this, but wow. That's all I can say. It was amazing and heart breaking and utterly beautiful.
Savvywolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I read this years ago and then lost it and regretted it ever since. Because this story stuck with me and I'm so very grateful to find it again the words resonate and the story of prejudice is real. This is beautiful and I thank you for writing it.
SavageBoNZaI chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I would definitely be interested in reading a nice, long, expanded, detailed version of this absolutely brilliant story. This short one has just whetted my appetite. Bloody brilliant.
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »