Reviews for Doubting Thomas
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Good story.
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
You must make this story into a multi-chapter story.
It must be continued this story which is just so brilliantly written you can't even describe it in words.
It's just so amazing and original it seems as if it hits you with a stunner grabs you and won't let go!
It makes you think about the Harry Potter world in a different light one I've never really seen before.
And it has my mind spinning with all the thoughts of what happens next.
So please make more chapters so my dreams of how this story will go, will be made even better in reality.
For fanfiction is life and you just made mine better.
Inara Khankashi chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
This story... I don't know what to say without bursting into tears. It's wonderful. It's brilliantly original, well-written, and so... Again, I don't know what to say... But I can say with great certainty that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. And that is really saying something beacuse I've read some great fanfictions. But, really. It's perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
That was nice but in a way disturbing. The ending seemed to be a good mirror image of the original side. Good work.
Good Person Test.
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Amazing! I can't tell you how much I loved this story. Luna is such an underrated character and I only wish there was more to this story so I could read it for longer. Thanks for sharing.
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
That was wonderful
PascalDragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh, that was an interesting story! Especially one featuring Luna as the one who travelled back in time - even if she had some support of Harry.
It's very interesting to see how the events have both changed Tom /and/ Luna and how there'll be a wizarding war coming despite Luna's appearance in the past, though not like the last one had been. Very interesting indeed :)
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
*LLORA*llore mucho!
me enamoro todo y llore mucho! mucho! me gusto la historia, tambien como pusiste la relacion madre e hijo, fue tierno y triste ver a luna en ese mundo...
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
The concept is interesting. I had to keep reminding myself they were in the 1930s-1940s because the blatant magical racism was more than I expected.
Mechanically, I really didn't like that maybe one in every twenty sentences was a complete sentence. There were a *lot* of periods that should have been commas. I had to rewrite the whole thing in my head as I went.
Arrow Riddari chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Very interesting. I love the contrast between voldie & thomas.
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
This is a really well-done and intriguing story. It's easy to see that Luna can't view Tom as Voldemort no matter how much she knows, and the changes it causes, as well as the hogwarts we know being so different under Dippet than it was under Dumbledore is actually kind of chilling.

Just one little thing that's bugging me - Tom's friends not being the DA? That's fine. The DA having traitors and reluctant members? That's not. Everyone in Dumbledore's Army was a volunteer and happy to be there, and the only reason that there was a 'traitor' involved was because Umbridge used Veritaserum. The DA didn't go around dragging people to their meetings, either you showed up or you didn't. They asked you to be secret about it because they knew Umbridge would disband them if she found out, but they weren't conscriptors.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I do so love this story!
moonl337 chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
If people like this fic they would probably also like altered destinies where Harry's an unspeakable who was sent on a mission to go back and kill voldemort before everything instead Harry raises him to be a good man :)
'
Author Dobby Elf Lord
mergirl007 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
I love this story! The introduction is a bit out-of-step with the tone of the rest of the story, however- it could use a bit of editing to take out the especially bloody details. They don't enhance the story much, and since the rest of this oneshot usually 'tells' instead of 'shows' (with the exception of the two bits with dialogue in them), the stylistic difference may be offputting to readers.

I use sentence fragments *all* the time in casual conversation, but using them in a fic means the prose is very choppy. It pulled me out of the story a few times. I would expect to read a lot of fragments in a dying monologue or in another situation where the narrator is chronically out of breath, but Luna's not physically ill in this story, so can you edit some of them? Using commas and a few pronouns instead would boost the readability of this oneshot. For example, writing, "She says yes." instead of "Say yes." at the end doesn't affect the emotional impact, but it does make the sentence more readable.

I loved the plot and Tom's Hogwarts years. The prose was great except for the sentence fragments and intro. I especially liked Tom's evolving leadership style and Luna's offbeat morality. Granted, she's never challenged on her ideas because Luna's so isolated, but her emphasis on goodness and moral integrity definitely made a huge change in Tom's life! Nice AU. Thanks for writing!
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
This is beautiful and amazing and awesome and would you please continue?!
320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »