Reviews for Marked
Alexis 234 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please do more chapters soon
goodstory chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
pleaz continu
Enqueri chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I lOVED your story ! It's so sad we cannot read it anymore !
shep's1girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i liked the premise of the story. please ignore those who show no creativity what so ever. its a really good story and i will keep my eye out for it when you do repost it. thank you for writing it. what i read so far shows that you are a very creative and imaginative person. Love it.
fanncis chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I can not wait to read it. I liked very much what you had already written. I look forward to the next update.

sorry if I'm not too clear, English is not my mother tongue,
imagineaworld chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This sounds good, and I hope you get around to sorting it out soon. I'll put you on my alert list so I know when you do...
Katie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hi, I am very disappointed that you took the story down, though I totally understand you wanted to rework if you weren't happy with it. I personally loved it! I've checked daily for updates. I will continue to check for when you repost it and will be looking forward to it. I appreciate your effort and I love the idea of your universe. Again thanks for your hard work!
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I love it! i can't lie, I love it! please update as soon as you can!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
My heart is breaking! I love your username!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
yay! loved it so far, if i don't get round to R&R-ing this fic sorry in advance, i tend to forget and i have to go to work soon... :(
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
thanks for the heads up, i thought it was just gibbs and tony... but its all good! i plan to have a nosy! :)
bluefirebird chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Excellent start. Good premise. Eagerly awaiting more.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
What a wonderful story! Can't wait to see how Gibbs "trains" Tony & whether he can bear to part with him.
Missy chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
It's a great story don't stop.
clairetibbs chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
I totally agree with Gloworm. I'm in the same expectation. Gibbs and Tony going to be in love, and who will be first in love, if so? Tony will it join the NCIS?

sorry if my English sounds a bit wrong but it is not my mother tongue.

update please.