Reviews for Marked
It's been 5 years. Are you planning on starting the book anytime soon?
Alexis 234 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
please do more chapters soon
goodstory chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
pleaz continu
Enqueri chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I lOVED your story ! It's so sad we cannot read it anymore !
shep's1girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
i liked the premise of the story. please ignore those who show no creativity what so ever. its a really good story and i will keep my eye out for it when you do repost it. thank you for writing it. what i read so far shows that you are a very creative and imaginative person. Love it.
fanncis chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I can not wait to read it. I liked very much what you had already written. I look forward to the next update.

sorry if I'm not too clear, English is not my mother tongue,
imagineaworld chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This sounds good, and I hope you get around to sorting it out soon. I'll put you on my alert list so I know when you do...
Katie chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hi, I am very disappointed that you took the story down, though I totally understand you wanted to rework if you weren't happy with it. I personally loved it! I've checked daily for updates. I will continue to check for when you repost it and will be looking forward to it. I appreciate your effort and I love the idea of your universe. Again thanks for your hard work!
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I love it! i can't lie, I love it! please update as soon as you can!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
My heart is breaking! I love your username!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
yay! loved it so far, if i don't get round to R&R-ing this fic sorry in advance, i tend to forget and i have to go to work soon... :(
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
thanks for the heads up, i thought it was just gibbs and tony... but its all good! i plan to have a nosy! :)
bluefirebird chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Excellent start. Good premise. Eagerly awaiting more.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
What a wonderful story! Can't wait to see how Gibbs "trains" Tony & whether he can bear to part with him.
Missy chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
It's a great story don't stop.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »