Reviews for Subtle Matter
hyugaki chapter 1 . 2/20
I've never considered this pairing. Beautifully written. Well done! xx
guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You make me ship things I dont know I can ship:-)
S chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
So deep and beautiful.
Thank you.
ONNMT chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Kyu... ;_;
This is... beautiful. And yet, I'm crying. It's so sad, and kind of depressing, in a bittersweet way, seeing them interact like this. And then, that last line:
"But it's all deception, because a few seconds later after he's let go and she's disappeared up the stairs, he feels a stinging sensation and raises his hand into the light, to see it streaked with bleeding paper cuts.."
Those themes, and those words... They're not just random, are they? They're deeper than anyone could ever imagine, and it makes my throat tighten with tears...
But, it's good. Godly. Beyond exceptional. So, why do I weep so...?

Thank you, truly.
-ONNMT
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story! You kept them in charature the whole time.
chomp0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was beautiful, you're a fantastic writer!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow, I really loved that last bit about the paper cuts. This was awesome!
Plagius chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow... just wow. pure poetry.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
How do you manage to write characters that would otherwise never meet so well? I'd say practice makes perfect, but that isn't the case as I have read other stories with odd pairings that, while good, don't come anywhere near to yours. I'll just have to say you have a freakish talent here and leave it at that.

And get back to reading more of your stories.
tamatoe chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
finally found this again. i loved it. thanks for sharing :).
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
First time reading a Hidan and Konan centric fic and I already love it...or maybe it's how you write?
LollyRabbit chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Good Lord your writing is beautiful. You captured both Hidan and Konan perfectly and I love the format. I love how in every one of your fics you always manage to make me laugh, no matter what the genre. Your writing is so clever, well done, I have no doubt you'll become a published writer.
bhishmapitamah chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Again and again and again and again, its just one trigger after another, statements which can keep you occupied for too long, long enough. It's almost frustrating to write a review you know, "awesome work, etcetera..", how many times have you had a review that has been anything other than praise? You just have to take a print-out of these reviews with you and spread them on a publishers desk...

By now, you KNOw you are quite rad. However in judging you as an author, do readers confuse your work with characters which have already been infused life into by someone else. I mean you've won this field, conquered narutoverse, but are people (me included) right when they say you ought to be published based on that.

Something origial, from scratch, is the only plausible answer, i sincerely want to review your originals.

p.s- im sorry if what iv written above sounds crass, its just something i was saying to myself when i was overwhelmed by your words. Then i thought why not just let you know, please alert me if you have an answer to the why not.
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This fic has a nice poetic flow, distant and aloof befitting Konan's personality. I like your take on a new pairing, and giving some more flesh to these two, who are mostly a sideshow in canon.

Random note, "he groused, when he'd first heard" - maybe the times should be synced here, "he'd groused when he'd first heard"? But English follows strange rules; I'm not a native.

Nail polish was an interesting touch of crack. X-)

Thanks for this!
RicePaper chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow, I love your work.

This piece has the colour white painted all over it.