Reviews for Subtle Matter
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 4/20
This is such a crazy, amazing, character study-on both parts! I had to stop and just marvel a bit after finishing, really, really, well done piece.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/6
hmm interesting its thoses who ignore you that intrigue you most they dont show their emotions against you unlike the others and you feel the need for a reaction.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/6
K1tty chapter 1 . 2/21
Wonderfully and artisticly crafted!
hyugaki chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I've never considered this pairing. Beautifully written. Well done! xx
guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You make me ship things I dont know I can ship:-)
S chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
So deep and beautiful.
Thank you.
ONNMT chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Kyu... ;_;
This is... beautiful. And yet, I'm crying. It's so sad, and kind of depressing, in a bittersweet way, seeing them interact like this. And then, that last line:
"But it's all deception, because a few seconds later after he's let go and she's disappeared up the stairs, he feels a stinging sensation and raises his hand into the light, to see it streaked with bleeding paper cuts.."
Those themes, and those words... They're not just random, are they? They're deeper than anyone could ever imagine, and it makes my throat tighten with tears...
But, it's good. Godly. Beyond exceptional. So, why do I weep so...?

Thank you, truly.
-ONNMT
Elsa-Ranger chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I really enjoyed this story! You kept them in charature the whole time.
chomp0 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was beautiful, you're a fantastic writer!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Wow, I really loved that last bit about the paper cuts. This was awesome!
Plagius chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow... just wow. pure poetry.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
How do you manage to write characters that would otherwise never meet so well? I'd say practice makes perfect, but that isn't the case as I have read other stories with odd pairings that, while good, don't come anywhere near to yours. I'll just have to say you have a freakish talent here and leave it at that.

And get back to reading more of your stories.
tamatoe chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
finally found this again. i loved it. thanks for sharing :).
sesshyluhvr chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
First time reading a Hidan and Konan centric fic and I already love it...or maybe it's how you write?