Reviews for Dangerous Friends
love-for-bakas chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was really good I can see that happening to the two...
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Why are they experimenting on Ichigo and Ishida? Did the Old Man just decide to back stab them?

Anyway, pretty deep here. Glad you wrote about these two underrated characters without it being silly. Very much in character as well. Neither would be openly friendly with one another but they WILL acknowledge the others' abilites and smarts.

Good one shot.
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You write both Mayuri and Szayel very well. I like the mad scientist, evil kinda personality that Mayuri has, and how they both see other people mainly as test subjects. In the tv show I kinda laugh at how similar they are, which is why I was eagerly awaiting their fight, since neither of them really fight, its all down to research, science and trickery. Anyway, I find this to be a good interpretation of how their relationship could be!
Anon chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Its so TRUE! I can totally imagine this happening in my mind right now. Ah, place them both together and you've introduced the world the a much greater threat then ever before. Bravo~
Markus Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh, poor, poor Ichigo...

Interesting story. It's always fascinating watching the dynamics of a relationship change under astounding circumstances.
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Very well done! You wrote them very in-character and believable. Well-writen as well, your style fits in with the theme of the whole story.

I do feel very sorry for Ichigo, though. Poor boy really should learn to keep his mouth shut. -_-
Shadow Priesstes chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Really nice story and it is good to know that I'm not the only one writing about them having a strange sort of twisted friendship...