Reviews for Miss Ranma
Ranmamania chapter 22 . 3/18
Please have Happosai misuse something that sends Ranma back to the DBZ universe (& maybe needs a blood transfusion from Bra) then have her train with Sakura & Chun-Li
Ranmazon chapter 13 . 3/18
Nononono plot hole
The Guide said that she is immune to Jusenkyo's curse so the curse spring water wouldn't have worked
maryjane5000 chapter 13 . 3/18
Pretty good so far but you just made a huge mistake as back in chapter 1, The Guide said because of the spring she fell into Ranma is now immune to Jusenkyo's curse thus the spring water (Drown Man or Anything else) shouldn't work on her
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
not bad at all.
Rocco13 chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
Nice freakin fanfic.
Smozzick chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This seemed good at first; then it got a little weird with the dragonball crossover part which I could've lived with but then every time you do any kind of action there's a sound effect, character's response to what's happened and half the time we don't actually get told what happened which hinders visualisation.
Ranmamania chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
It's Ukyo not Yukio...Ukyo just like Ranma is a gender neutral name
Guest chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
Major mistake it's Ukyo not Yukio
WWEKing chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Would have loved after Deodorant snaps at Kenji seeing Ranma say

"Hey Deodorant, you want me as an amazon fine" she smiles but turns to a frown as Ranma says "Wo ai ni Airen"* before kissing Kenji

* (Wo ai ni I Love You & Airen Husband/Wife/Beloved)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2014
Given the changes in Ranma she should have done the following

1) "Shampoo I would have left your village alone but now with you trying to kill me & trying to steal my fiancée, I'm giving you a choice you go home or you die"

2) "Mousse, honey" as his Great Granmother looks on mousse runs to Ranma only to *SWISH* "AHHHH, MY HANDS" "Unlock me or next time it's his head

3) Gone Super Sayian
Chaos Queen chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Tori-ken (Bird Fist)... Really?...Really?...Really?

Chapter 13: Girl? boy!
Ranma should gone super (yellow spiked hair) as she screamed "NO" after Genma told she has to marry Akane
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Apparently Ronin can also mean College Student
gump1098 chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Your fanfic's like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
AshK1980 chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Good work, though I'm wondering, did you actually make Ukyo male in this story on purpose or is she still disguised as a guy like she was in the actual Ranma Canon? Just curious. Anyway, great update! I look forward to the next great update!
They call me Bruce chapter 22 . 1/18/2014
It's about time there was an update for this.