Reviews for Miss Ranma
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 25 . 9/4
Excellent update! Sorry it took me so long to review.
super sayiman chapter 16 . 8/31
Awesome story.
Gary Go chapter 25 . 8/26
Wonderful how Kenji showed up to save Ranma. The martial artist that scares Kenji sounds like Hanma Yujiro from Baki the Grappler. Is that him?
billybob10 chapter 25 . 8/21
Ryoga's fight with the stranger was something else. I'll tell you what.
ERB100 chapter 25 . 8/5
And here we have the latest chapter. Ryoga ends up using the koi rod of love to make Ranma his love slave. Ryoga has tried something like this in the cannon, but the way this was written was rather weird. Ryoga was about to make out with Ranma until interrupted by a mystery martial artist that beat him up him and even scares Kenji Tendo. Is this guy Akuma?
ERB100 chapter 24 . 8/5
Ryoga used his feathers to tickle a tied up, half naked Ranma while making Ranma out to be the bad guy? I found that kind of strange. But I’ve read worst scenes in fanfiction.
ERB100 chapter 23 . 8/5
Ranma was a girl pretending to be a boy in this chapter. At the same time Tsubasa turned out to be a girl pretending to be a boy too. The near end of this chapter was rather predictable and confusing at the same time. But seeing Makoto knock Ken into the sky was a crack up.
ERB100 chapter 22 . 8/5
Kenji versus Kyushu or is it Thor versus the Absorbing Man? I read a similar story years ago where Thor defeated the Absorbing Man the same way Kenji defeated this big, buffed out bald guy with a wrecking ball. Real originality there, dude.
ERB100 chapter 21 . 8/5
The best part about this chapter was the conversation between Elder Cologne and Elder Deodorant. The grand plans of her and other Amazon elders were fascinating.
ERB100 chapter 20 . 8/5
It’s funny how Akane gets angry at Ranma whenever her clothes come off, but it’s starting to get annoying. It's doubtful Akane would be that mean. But the way you wrote Mai was a crack up.
ERB100 chapter 19 . 8/5
Loved how Nabiki practically had an orgasm over the money in her hands. But why did you name the chapter Yukio’s Revenge when there was so much more going on? I would have liked to have seen that brawl at the end of the chapter.
ERB100 chapter 18 . 8/5
The bath house battle was great. But it was even better seeing Kenji take on Hugo from Final Fight. The introduction of Hugo and Poison was similar to their introduction in the Street Fighter vs Tekken series.
ERB100 chapter 17 . 8/5
You’ve introduced Juri Han and Happosai in the same chapter. Liked how Ranma berated Juri for over using her feet after she defeated her. Then there’s the way Happosai tried to control what Ranma did or didn’t wear. Just had to laugh.
ERB100 chapter 16 . 8/5
This chapter was filler at best. A waste of time at worst.
ERB100 chapter 15 . 8/5
Fascinating how Ranma used her fear of birds to make herself like the Hulk and win the fight against Deodorant.