Reviews for Miss Ranma
billybob10 chapter 26 . 1/2
There's some good fightin in this fanfic. I'll tell ya what.
AshK1980 chapter 26 . 12/31/2017
Good work!
Gary Go chapter 26 . 12/12/2017
This chapter is wonderful. But Akane doesn't need to be so hostile towards Ranma.
MR MASSIVE chapter 26 . 11/29/2017
I expected the guy fighting Kenji to be huge like Hajrudin, Pluton, or even a talking titan.
Aceina chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
i feel like things are missing like what kind of clothes did pan and bra give ranma

hell that hole bit feels pointless as ranma left soon after why not have her spend more time in the dragon ball world before the return

hell at what point in the dragon ball world did she land

could bra and pan go SSJ and did they show ranma
gump1098 chapter 26 . 11/22/2017
This was like a box of chocolates. You never knew what you were gonna get.
Sir Thames chapter 26 . 11/14/2017
Akane could be a little less hostile to Ranma. Carry on.
luger 7 chapter 26 . 11/13/2017
Kenji took on Yujiro Hanma? Guns and roses, dude!
They call me Bruce chapter 26 . 11/7/2017
Find it hard to believe Kenji would beat Yujiro Hanma. This guy's one of the best fighters.
Rocco13 chapter 26 . 10/30/2017
Nice freakin fight!
ERB100 chapter 26 . 10/24/2017
So the mystery martial artist was Yujiro Hanma. I'm surprised it wasn't Akuma. Would have made more sense to had made it Akuma.
Radio Driver chapter 26 . 10/22/2017
Good goin, Dean. Keep on keeping on.
Overlord Sombra chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
your writing is pretty good, but i do have a small issue with how perfect Kenji and Ranma are... for kenji to not only be able to trade blows with the saiyan trained "super ranma" but also be a perfect genius that doesn't even have to attend school? i do hope this 'flawless' streak doesn't go on for too long, cause i do like this story and want to keep liking it. oh, well... i've given my two cents; On to the next chapter!

P.S. i do hope Akane starts to catch up with them eventually, i do like to believe there's more to her then just anger and bitchiness.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/19/2017
Kamen Rider Chrome: What you really mean is “Will Screaming Dean ever write Akane getting her shit together?” Because Akane doesn’t actually exist. She cane only be and do what the author writes. So holding those things against a fictional character is beyond silly. If you have a problem with what a character does, take it up with the actual person who made the character do that. The author is ultimately responsible for everything, both good and bad.
JeremyVD chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
I really hope you continue this story because I really like the this genderswap version I also hope that this concludes with Ranma ending up with Kenji and Shampoo ending up with someone other than Kenji. As for Akane I hope she can learn to stop badmouthing Ranma and actually become friends with her like she offered when she first met Ranma. I am also starting to wonder if Akane even knows what signifies a pervert considering how many times she has commented on Ranma being almost completely naked I am starting to think she is the pervert. I have also noticed that everytime Ranma complements Akane instead of her accepting the complement she get’s angry and responds with an insult which leads to Ranma insulting her back. I understand she is envious of her body and martial arts skills but that doesn’t give her the right to take it out on Ranma. Ranma is constantly trying to help her improve her martial arts skills and she refuses to accept it and the only one she barely listens to his her older brother. Good job on this story so far and I look forward to reading the next chapter.