Reviews for Forever and A Day
MissNena214 chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
I am loving this story please don't stop!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Will she let him into her heart or will she keep him at a distance? Is Will gonna be a problem? Will Leah show up in the story?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
So very glad that you are still writing! Many, many,many, of us would like to see you finish your JE story Best Laid Plans! Don't leave us hanging!
lightbabe chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to reading more!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
Is she gonna forgive them all?
Will his nephew stay away?
lightbabe chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I hope she makes him earn it! Looking forward to reading more! I hope she gives her parents a piece of her mind as well!
lei sun chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I meant to ask this question when I originally reviewed but forgot. Did Sophie run outside because she realized she was going to phase when she started shaking? I know Jake, Nessie and Billie are happy she isn't turning human and going to age and pass away. Great developments.
lei sun chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
It was cute the way they were reconnecting again as easy as breathing. I was wondering when she was going to remember him. Maybe her abilities went dormant because he wasn't there. Just that one line that he used to say to her as a child and her abilities were unleashed again. It was sad all the pain that she suppressed. Hopefully, her and seth can talk it out and rebuild their relationship. I'm happy you changed the direction of this story. I didn't want her to have to live with accidently killing someone in self defense because he was trying to rape her. Waiting for your next update. Great chapter.
lightbabe chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
They have to realise that what they did didn't benefit everyone! Seth should have contacted more and Jake and Nessie shouldn't have forced the separation! Really looking forward to reading more!
taylansmommy chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I haven't mentioned who Will's father is yet. Leah was never married. Thanks so much for reviewing. I need to know you guys are still with me. I know it has changed some, but I have a plan in mind.
TexasAngel8608 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I don't remember, who was Leah married to?
lei sun chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
You are definitely changing it up. In your original version of this story Will was Emily and Sam's son. I hope you won't have him try and come between his uncle and his imprint. It was a shock that you had Leah give up custody of her son after he was a year old and dissappear. I would have thought she would have wanted to raise him since she was convinced she couldn't have kids. For her to give him up so easily like she didn't care seems a little out of character for her. I hope you will explain that a little more in this story. I can't wait to see where this is going since you changed a major plot point from your last version. Can't wait for your next update.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
Will is Seth's nephew? Why does it sound like he will be causing trouble in the story?
How come Sophie lost her powers?
Will she grow old then?
justintime313 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
Liked this story... wish there was are a hell of a good storyteller