Reviews for Charlie,Colby, and the nature of fantasy
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 9/18
unnaturalstories chapter 1 . 8/18
Oh my. xD That was super adorable and I'm squealing inside and happy and lost for words because this was so good! Even though this isn't canon you were still able to write both of them in character. I will definitely visit your profile in hopes of finding a longer story like this. :) It may have been short, but you were able to get across to the audience the feeling you wanted to experience through your characters. The grammar and punctuation was spot on, which I assume you knew. The only thing I had a slight problem with was how short it was. While you may have gotten the emotions across to the reader, I feel like something is missing. I don't think you elaborated enough on Charlie's and Colby's feeling for each other. I would've liked to see more of that. Other than that, I liked it! :) Keep writing, because you're good.
prettysophist chapter 1 . 7/17
This is beautiful, especially the last line. So lovely when things fall into place like that; different than expected, but still perfect.
lilMissWombat chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
so cute loved it.. nice and perfect one-shot
ecspecially the last line was great!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Sweet and delightful. :)
Fractal Moonshine chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I just watched Trust Metric, delighted to find some Charlie/Colby warm fuzzies. Thank you.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
A beautifully written story, and very sweet. Sometimes fantasies *do* come true :) Cinnamon.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that was sweet, good job:)
Lily G chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Very nice story! Even if I really prefer a drenched Colby :p He's too hot when he's all wet!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/6/2009