Reviews for The Worst Ever Practical Joke
rumbeller25 chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
wow this was great i loved it
crysm31 chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
is there a sequel to this story? because I loved it and I'd really like to read more about them and their future.
ksouza3 chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
This was definitely a different story. I liked how it slowly progressed and you made this story believable while still keeping your characters in character.
ksouza3 chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
I liked the way Lucious confessed his feelings to Hermione. It was perfectly written!
JM2010 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Wait, wait, wait! When did she get her want back?! That's kind of an important detail. Did she return to the Leaky to get it before work the next day? Or did it get delivered by owl? Or did one of her friends somehow bring it over?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Keep up the good work
FangLup chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
Please tell me there is a sequel!
Hmm chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Interesting read until the last chapter, then it got unpleasantly weird.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/9/2015
I just love this story so damn much! I wish you would write some more Hermione/Lucius stories!
prose.titute chapter 20 . 4/8/2015
"HEY MUM, HEY DAD. I GOT MARRIED LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE OUT. LOL" - Hermione, the next day (probably not)

Wow this got unexpectedly deep at the end with all that genetic make up discussion and westernisation and leaving worlds behind... I didn't realise actually that Lucius never used Hermione's names in all those months! :O

I'm surprised (but pleased) he caved to her decision to have children. :)
prose.titute chapter 14 . 4/8/2015
:O Wow... Lucius takes stuff pretty lightly. I kind of hoped he'd be a bit angrier in front of Hermione. But perhaps it's just another one of those things he keeps hidden from everyone.
prose.titute chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I'm beginning to think that Luna's disturbing acceptance of the relationship has something to do with her orchestrating it haha. But that would be too OOC right? It's more characterful for Luna to be the oddity that approves the couple.
sullivan89 chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
Is there going to be a sequel?
Lost in a magic realm chapter 20 . 2/12/2015
NOOO! WHy did you end this story now? lol.
In other words I loved reading this story. It was really good. I would to read a sequel and see, how things turn out for them, maybe just an epilog would satisfy my needs of knowledge.
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
kaycross1184 chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
The end?! THE END?! Please tell me you're joking. What kind of ending is that? I was so-so about this story up until the last sentence and suddenly I'm very disappointed and upset about it. PLEASE tell me that's not really the end.