Reviews for The Worst Ever Practical Joke
JM2010 chapter 3 . 9/22
Wait, wait, wait! When did she get her want back?! That's kind of an important detail. Did she return to the Leaky to get it before work the next day? Or did it get delivered by owl? Or did one of her friends somehow bring it over?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/1
Keep up the good work
FangLup chapter 20 . 7/30
Please tell me there is a sequel!
Hmm chapter 20 . 6/25
Interesting read until the last chapter, then it got unpleasantly weird.
I just love this story so damn much! I wish you would write some more Hermione/Lucius stories!
prose.titute chapter 20 . 4/8
"HEY MUM, HEY DAD. I GOT MARRIED LAST NIGHT WHILE YOU WERE OUT. LOL" - Hermione, the next day (probably not)

Wow this got unexpectedly deep at the end with all that genetic make up discussion and westernisation and leaving worlds behind... I didn't realise actually that Lucius never used Hermione's names in all those months! :O

I'm surprised (but pleased) he caved to her decision to have children. :)
prose.titute chapter 14 . 4/8
:O Wow... Lucius takes stuff pretty lightly. I kind of hoped he'd be a bit angrier in front of Hermione. But perhaps it's just another one of those things he keeps hidden from everyone.
prose.titute chapter 4 . 4/7
I'm beginning to think that Luna's disturbing acceptance of the relationship has something to do with her orchestrating it haha. But that would be too OOC right? It's more characterful for Luna to be the oddity that approves the couple.
sullivan89 chapter 20 . 3/7
Is there going to be a sequel?
Lost in a magic realm chapter 20 . 2/12
NOOO! WHy did you end this story now? lol.
In other words I loved reading this story. It was really good. I would to read a sequel and see, how things turn out for them, maybe just an epilog would satisfy my needs of knowledge.
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
kaycross1184 chapter 20 . 2/7
The end?! THE END?! Please tell me you're joking. What kind of ending is that? I was so-so about this story up until the last sentence and suddenly I'm very disappointed and upset about it. PLEASE tell me that's not really the end.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 1/29
...its like that Hermoine x Snape reading binge i had...(O - O) i cant look away
bloomsburry chapter 20 . 1/24
Well, this was an interesting read
Guest chapter 20 . 9/12/2014
If your intent with this story was to be disgusting and creepy, you succeeded.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
I like your other stories and writing styles, but not so much on this one.

Hermione had minimal backbone, and seemed to go along for the ride on the basis that she had no other real choices and because their sexual relationship was good. In saying that, her quitting her job and going to uni was a show of strength, however, I don't think Hermione, or a majority of women in a similar position would allow themselves to be dictated to like that.

Lucius was an unquestionably selfish prick. His every action was to benefit himself, and despite his supposed feelings for Hermione, if love is supposed to be a two-way street, he moved about two steps along a hundred-step street.

Draco was somehow, even worse than Lucius. No positives there, apart from the end.

And apart from Luna and Ginny for the first few chapters, where were her friends? I can't believe Harry and Ron would have such little input.

Anyway, I don't mean to go on, I think it's because it seems so different from your other stories.

I think it would be good if you warn at the beginning that Hermione's a bit OOC. Also, Lucius' attempts to win Hermione back could be more drawn out.