Reviews for Perfect Fit
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was really well written and I truly enjoyed it. Finn/Santana is one of those couples that are seldom explored but I've been kind of into ever since that madonna episode. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you did a really great job
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
santana/finn is fucking retarded. just like you
divine one chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
adorably sweet!
1711AdvenaAvis chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Grdnofevrythng chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was a beautiful story. It was the best Finn/Santana story I've ever read. Please tell me you'll write more.
maying38 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Tonight is a night of 2 firsts - my 1st every Glee episode (the one where they do Madonna) and my 1st Glee fanfic. The scene (on the show) between Santana and Finn had potential. So after the show I automatically searched for Finn & Santana and I found your story and I loved it :D It is too bad that the show will never pair these 2 because everyone seems to be in love with Lea Michele (except me). I hope you write more Santana & Finn fics.
catn3d chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Dangit, Julie! You've gone and made me have yet another glee ship. I must've been on the edge, because it didn't take much to push me over. You probably had me when you said, read my Fanta fic lol I can see why you want college!fanta. I could see each of them changing in this way, growing into their own in college.

I really like this part:

"I miss you."

It's all he needs to say to crumble her strong fa├žade.

She's back in his arms in less than a heartbeat.

I'm really hoping we get more Santana this back nine.

And, obviously, I loved my...our Quartie thrown in there :) OT4!
g-love99 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
dunno why, but i really love college fics...found this on an lj fic rec, really like the way you did this pairing :)
HanaDear chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
a friend of mine recommended this fic. i have to say although i'm generally open-minded with pairings i was skeptical since i wasn't sure it could work, but you totally sold me on this! i loved everything about this-from the way they're still in-character yet they still mesh well to santana's feelings about rachel and finn. and this just goes to show i shouldn't be a hypocrite since i write puck and tina haha. amazing fic!
wanderinghope chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So I read this ages ago but realized I never commented.

I NEVER would have thought of this pairing before I read this story but I really love them now. And you have written them so perfectly. I'd love to see you write more :]
DitzyBrunette89 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oddly it was super cute and basically awsome. Now I like the pairing am and sort of gutted that there is no other Finn/Santana stories out there.
hey man chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
cute cute! odd couple but pulled off believably
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
love love love!
Etiquette Darling chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
SO I read this a while ago and I'm only just getting around to reviewing (delayed reaction..what?).

I love the unconventional pairings! (which is a bit strange because in every other fandom I'm very set on the pairings I read.)You do an excellent santana voice and the whole progression of the relationship is believable and squee worthy!

Keep up the great work!
Asia1st chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This was so in character and so adorable. I loved how the relationship progressed realistically and how the glee kids still had that bond. and I love how perfectly you captured that beginning phase of how you know a person so you can't avoid them but you're not friends so you can't talk to him. I just might favorite this story. Also you are the master at writing Santana.