Reviews for Realizations
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Yep, that's right; that's a big, silly grin on my face, and all because of you. :-D
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I have a feeling I'll be reviewing all night. Beautiful :) Loved this episode soo much!

-blondieland.
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Fantastic role-reversal, great job! ] It was very them.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Sweet. And if only.
here-not-there chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
hey sweetie!

First of all, this episode was torture! they had sparks flying but the fire was in the wrong place! *frustrated* but this was a very good episode, we get to see more of the connection between BB.

Second, I loved how you quoted the killing for you and dying for you. Booth was so sweet and i know he'd do that for her anytime! :D

Third, don't tell me this is the end of this story! i know there's something itching to come out...:)

Again, bravo!

daphne
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
SO CUTE! As I've always said, you should write for the show. You really know this couple. Fantastic work. :D
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Excellent! The episode just needed this, the end scene was too short. I could watch Booth sit and gaze at Bones for hours :-) I like that you have Bones finally realising what's going on. I will really love reading the sequel to this: I look forward to it appearing ;-)
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw

How sweet. :)

Did you think that this episode was just a big excuse for Brennan and Booth to touch each other? coz I was totally getting that vibe. haha

This could have totally happened on the show, you wrote it really well and tied it into the episode beautifully too. :)

Thanks for an awesome shot

Em

xx
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Nya I love it ! Still adore your fics 3

Please, continue on that way !
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I enjoyed this! Nice work! :-D
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Oh goodness! Please continue! A sequel maybe? Or just another post ep full of sappy fluff and feelings confessions? Haha FABULOUS work anyways :)
khalek-aeryn chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Awesome! :D
JlovesA chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I have had to wait way too long for another one of your stories. Another reason why I hate when Bones takes a break. Stupid world series..jk lol..great story as usual. You really have a gift of capturing the essence of these two characters. Can't wait for more :)
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That last line was totally EPIC WIN. *squee* Great job!

From A Fanfiction Angel