Reviews for You Tear Down My Reason
akaklsak chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
help me
i wanna fucking like animal
closer
owoowowowoowowow
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Incredible...could you write for ncis please
NotYetLostFaith chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Wow, just, umm, wow. That was amazing! Keep writing!
SmellyThePirate chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This is great! I loved it! I've been in a Tiva smut mood all day and this is great. Loved it :)
MargieM chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Actually, I read that part, too :) And it was better than
MargieM chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I actually read is ;) And like it
CodieOnCote chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
One of my favourite songs and a great bit of smutt to go along with it. I read both chapters, great set up into the dirtyness.

I def put the song on in the background while reading it, so soo sooo hot. Loved it, thanks for sharing :)
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Ha! Very fuuny...luvin the smut...you should check out mine...anyway, I love this story ad I wsh it were longer but that is perfectly fine for it to be short. )
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow! I love this story so far. Oh, and I love the song Closer by Nine Inch Nails. It's very hot! Keep up the good work! )
AnSop chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I dont like the song...its veryyyy kinky and believe me Im really open minded...but chapter 2 was hot! great work :)
a-rab chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
after reading this i am now in love with this song. this also inspired a chapter in one of my fics

thanks

xx
crd-crd chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
OMG! I so need a cigarrete right now! :D
xteamgibbsx chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
it takes a lot for me to say this, but..

wow.

now THAT .. was good stuff.

hahaha im really not as perverted as i sound.

i loved that you used the song and the banter in the beginning to make it more than just meaningless smut.
babytakeyourmeds chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE YOU! This is amazing so HOT seriously I feel like taking a shower right now XD

You have a talent, please keep writing stories like this. I just became your number uno fan. LOVED THIS!
Jess chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
It was good, ignore the people who said it was crap. Their fanfics probably suck
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »